Talion Post up your workshops

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I use lots of multi tools...

My step is a stand...cause it stands. 😆

My workspace is my kitchen...cause I'm broke af 🤷

The table...well what all you do on your tables?? Exactly

My bottles held liquor...now just memories. Oh yea RC stuff 😜

Handmade Foam tool stands...again broke af. Lol

Even my light stand is my music box record player cassette deck....but who uses that 💩?? Its a light stand 😆
View attachment 193923View attachment 193924
For being broke AF you have some nice finishing touches on your budget foam tool stands and such with the Arrma Forum labeling. I use a step just like that with a parking strip cut in half as an affordable Xmaxx stand. Another affordable stand is like RCP does, he uses small boxes from previous purchases as stands. Seems to be well thought out.

Hurricane

For being broke AF you have some nice finishing touches on your budget foam tool stands and such with the Arrma Forum labeling. I use a step just like that with a parking strip cut in half as an affordable Xmaxx stand. Another affordable stand is like RCP does, he uses small boxes from previous purchases as stands. Seems to be well thought out.

Hurricane
Thanks bud! Creativity counts lol

I use lots of multi tools...

My step is a stand...cause it stands. 😆

My workspace is my kitchen...cause I'm broke af 🤷

The table...well what all you do on your tables?? Exactly

My bottles held liquor...now just memories. Oh yea RC stuff 😜

Handmade Foam tool stands...again broke af. Lol

Even my light stand is my music box record player cassette deck....but who uses that 💩?? Its a light stand 😆
View attachment 193923View attachment 193924
I like the built in Lazy Susan!

I use a corner in the garage

RC workspace.jpg

are you joking brother?
im working of my stove center island :LOL:
My work station was the dining room table last April. I’m not complaining but some of the workshops on here blow my mind. I wanted to finish my space in tongue and groove 1x8 and corrugated roof metal but that was gonna be another 2 grand so it is what it is for now

Had to relocate my workspace again for the second time since having kids. Oldest is now old enough to want her own room, so I've move to the unfinished part of the basement so she can have it. Finally getting things cleaned up and organized. Still a little more work to do in that regard, and I've only got about 1/2 of my RC's moved out of the storage unit (that's where everything went so I could get her room done first), but here we are.

20220121_094755.jpg

20220121_094801.jpg

20220121_094811.jpg

20220121_094819.jpg

20220121_095325.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back