Limitless Post your 2023 car lot here for fun.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's nice,I had a couple each of those body styles over the years and some 4th gens as well,here's a couple pics

View attachment 272312

View attachment 272313

View attachment 272314

View attachment 272315

1674527237784.png

I can't even fit all of my rcs in one picture.

And just throwing this out there, owning a certain type of rc does not make you better than everyone else. Saying that one type of rc is better than another doesn't make it better it just makes you look like a complete tool.

View attachment 272579

And just throwing this out there, owning a certain type of rc does not make you better than everyone else. Saying that one type of rc is better than another doesn't make it better it just makes you look like a complete tool.
Like this guy!? 🤣

helicopter-head.gif

Honey, you know that $1200 RC car I just bought? Yeah I need to upgrade all my shelving to hold it now.

I need a room like that just for my rc hobby instead of my kitchen, lol,but it's also nice to have a huge counter top

I have a small house with one spare bedroom. It was either have kids or somewhere store my RC stuff. I think I chose well.

New Typhon will be here tomorrow. I am almost out of room, but already needed to order more shelving to try and organize all the other junk my brother and I have down there anyway. The 3 Arrma there (and the 1 on the way) were all bought since September, as were the 3 Drag Slashes. The other 4 Traxxas cars were bought in 2019 (I took a break during the pandemic). I may have an rc car-buying problem. :rolleyes:

PXL_20230122_012255317.jpg

View attachment 272579

bb-andi5-400x400_0d3tFm2W.jpg

lol

I do love tool, use them in vids all the time!!

Last edited:
1674662807042.png

1674662916398.png

Maybe it's better to start storing them with the bodies on? I have a mountain of bodies behind the couch that could tip over at any moment. :ROFLMAO:

But I wanna see the "other" room!😉🤣
Funny enough the second picture is the other room but I had to work hard to take it at an angle where the tent wouldn't show in the pic. Thats why the pic is angled like that :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 272951

View attachment 272952

Maybe it's better to start storing them with the bodies on? I have a mountain of bodies behind the couch that could tip over at any moment. :ROFLMAO:

Dude, you have a problem..... and I like it!!!!
I am shocked that your girlfriend is cool with this. My wife throws a tantrum if I bring my RC stuff inside the house.

Dude, you have a problem..... and I like it!!!!
I am shocked that your girlfriend is cool with this. My wife throws a tantrum if I bring my RC stuff inside the house.
haha I'm seriously lucky. She cares about me more than she cares about herself. I have to remind her to be a little more selfish sometimes. She actually likes my little work table right there too. IT's right next to her pc desk so when I'm working on stuff she will sit there and work just to be close to me. Maybe it's a generation Z thing. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

haha I'm seriously lucky. She cares about me more than she cares about herself. I have to remind her to be a little more selfish sometimes. She actually likes my little work table right there too. IT's right next to her pc desk so when I'm working on stuff she will sit there and work just to be close to me. Maybe it's a generation Z thing. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I need to trade mine in on a newer model I guess.... 😩

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back