Limitless Post your 2023 car lot here for fun.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Badmofreaker

Very Active Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Typhon 6s
Here are all of my rc's, I have 3 limitless cars,2 of them are set up for drag, one for speed. I have a losi s22, and also a talion and 3s typhon for bashing and enjoy every one of them. If you want post yours here.

20221231_132254.jpg

20221231_132543.jpg

surface vehicles I have.. I think I need more brackets...🤔.. rest of the room is full of heli's, planes, boats, and parts galore... 🤦.. I have a problem.. 😵‍💫.. need to get rid of some of this stuff.. lol.

IMG_20230122_162112018.jpg

Here are all of my rc's, I have 3 limitless cars,2 of them are set up for drag, one for speed. I have a losi s22, and also a talion and 3s typhon for bashing and enjoy every one of them. If you want post yours here.

View attachment 272189

View attachment 272190
Very nice collection! Look really well cared for! Your wife trip on them while making dinner?
surface vehicles I have.. I think I need more brackets...🤔.. rest of the room is full of heli's, planes, boats, and parts galore... 🤦.. I have a problem.. 😵‍💫.. need to get rid of some of this stuff.. lol.

View attachment 272208
I just can't find the words to react to this! You have my attention! :oops:
Just sticking with 1 Senton. Experimenting with homemade shells.

Attachments

• IMG_20230119_131727399_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20230119_131727399_HDR.jpg
    186.3 KB · Views: 49
Last edited:

View attachment 272208
That's awesome, I thought about hanging mine around the house but the wifey would probably divorce me,lol

That's awesome, I thought about hanging mine around the house but the wifey would probably divorce me,lol

Oh yeah, I know the struggle.. my old lady hates when I leave them around the house.. 😁... So if they are in Thier room in the basement all is swell..🤣.. same with my 3d printers, I ended up with 12 printers so they also needed to be out of sight and in Thier own room with my CNC machine..

The wife struggles are real..🤣.. I think the thing that riles her up most though is I have a 36x28 ft shop, and all this stuff is in the house basement rooms...🤣🤣🤣... I mean hey, I can't mix up the little stuff into my 1:1 car shop.. that has enough going on... 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣..

Oh yeah, I know the struggle.. my old lady hates when I leave them around the house.. 😁... So if they are in Thier room in the basement all is swell..🤣.. same with my 3d printers, I ended up with 12 printers so they also needed to be out of sight and in Thier own room with my CNC machine..

The wife struggles are real..🤣.. I think the thing that riles her up most though is I have a 36x28 ft shop, and all this stuff is in the house basement rooms...🤣🤣🤣... I mean hey, I can't mix up the little stuff into my 1:1 car shop.. that has enough going on... 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣..
Just curious, what year camaro do you have, I've done my share of street cars over the years and now drive a kia,lol.

Just curious, what year camaro do you have, I've done my share of street cars over the years and now drive a kia,lol.

First year 3rd gen z28, 82'... that's my avatar👍... Blown, sauced 383..👍... Blue 76' maro is my brother's..

FB_IMG_1460512137488.jpg

That's nice,I had a couple each of those body styles over the years and some 4th gens as well,here's a couple pics

View attachment 272312

View attachment 272313

View attachment 272314

View attachment 272315
Oh man! You should have held onto that TA.. they are worth a mint now..👌

Nice rigs man! We are Cut from the same cloth..✌️
Mmmmm, the sauce..😎🥶
2004 jeep liberty. Special edition 2 tone with primer gray hood. Very rare!

View attachment 272317

Wheelie machine!...😎..

Yeah,it's been probably 15 years since I had my last street car

No time like the present..😁.. just sucks all that stuff went through the roof.. hard to get anything for near nothing like it used to be.. we used to buy up 3rd gens 6-800 bucks all over the place.. now your lucky if you find anything half solid for under 5k.. I've had mine since highschool.. it was the first car I ever bought, will be with me for some time to come..😉

No time like the present..😁.. just sucks all that stuff went through the roof.. hard to get anything for near nothing like it used to be.. we used to buy up 3rd gens 6-800 bucks all over the place.. now your lucky if you find anything half solid for under 5k.. I've had mine since highschool.. it was the first car I ever bought, will be with me for some time to come..😉
That's good, hold on to it, I miss some of my cars, now instead I work on them on my counter top,lol

Hmmm Felony's, Xmaxx's and 36" 6s boats look small in comparison. Also small pocket book wise as well... :ROFLMAO:

There are some arrma's in there somewhere lolol...

crap left out 3 planes and 2 drones lolol... Crap left out my sab 570 12s too lolol

326271769_482649970736117_2026621090811353494_n (1).jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back