Limitless Post your Limiltless pics here

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
280C1D98-D659-47B4-BE69-5D6BE59838C8.jpeg
In all fairness the Limitless here is not mine, the photo is mine tho!

Daaaaaaang didnt know they could go that tight!!
One day you will understand tight-er the better. But for now let's leave it as yeah. You can crank em down pretty tight. Second set of springs are from @RedondoBeachRC. Witch I haven't tested. But made some adjustments to em. Since I found them to be too soft in the beginning. "Could have been my imagination" I heat them up a few different ways. After the 5 heat cycle. I decided to hardened them there's absolutely no give.

One day you will understand tight-er the better. But for now let's leave it as yeah. You can crank em down pretty tight. Second set of springs are from @RedondoBeachRC. Witch I haven't tested. But made some adjustments to em. Since I found them to be too soft in the beginning. "Could have been my imagination" I heat them up a few different ways. After the 5 heat cycle. I decided to hardened them there's absolutely no give.

Not your imagination.. went over it with the engineer and the 60lb force is at 1” on depth compression. But that spring doesn’t compress 1”.. so it seeing about 39-42lb of force in its effective range, still more than stock but not a ton more.

I have a redesigned version that should be significantly much more stiffer and it should be arriving soon.
E81016BD-5EC5-4598-820E-4E7213179449.jpeg

Yea they look like they could handle a 1.1 Mazda3.:LOL:

Not your imagination.. went over it with the engineer and the 60lb force is at 1” on depth compression. But that spring doesn’t compress 1”.. so it seeing about 39-42lb of force in its effective range, still more than stock but not a ton more.

I have a redesigned version that should be significantly much more stiffer and it should be arriving soon.
View attachment 252833
Discount on the new ones 🤣
Since I'm not imaging I'll have to see the difference with the new ones. I definitely don't want to have the repeat process.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back