Mojave Post Your Mojo❗️

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MambaSenton

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
  2. Kraton 6s
  3. Mojave EXB
  4. Senton 3s
Finally finished my Mexb, Would like to see others.
Post a few pics, Pop the hood🤟
5D7521D4-D08E-46AB-A532-FAE30221C89E.jpeg

93A256B6-4579-4CC7-B509-111EDC4A2D3A.jpeg
C4C6940F-9385-4575-985A-DC5CB45EC40F.jpeg

Nice rig.
Replace those button heads on the motor mount with some cap head screws and washers. Makes life easier. Do run a separate lipo for your motor fans or go direct to the balance lead on your operating lipo?

998CB58A-CF21-43FD-9CD4-064D5B7E9996.jpeg

cheers,
kev

Last edited:
I know what movie I’m throwing on tonight😂

@RedondoBeachRC that mo is sick! What speeds you get out of it? What tp👀?

Only 100mph

I really knew nothing about speedrunning then.. I could probably do 110mph now lol

Last edited:
Nice rig.
Replace those button heads on the motor mount with some cap head screws and washers. Makes life easier. Do run a separate lipo for your motor fans or go direct to the balance lead on your operating lipo?

View attachment 206324

cheers,
kev
Where were you last August? Lol
Sound advice

Verrry nice Mojo there.
I put on a lexan windshield.
I only run 6s. V1 electrics. M2C CHASSIS AND VRACES. JBI shock towers. CF sleeved T2T brace. I drove the crap of it. You can tell by the original body. I don't jump this with any big air. But I have the most fun of all my Arrma rigs.
:)

View attachment 206351

View attachment 206352
Right on! Thx man, Can’t go wrong wit that M2c chas, is that cf t2t brace from M2c or scorched or? Nice rig👍 I want to grab a red shell at some point or maybe paint one?
Full JBI build, a V2 with m2c braces/hex extenders, 2 more v2's in progress on m2c/exb parts, and another 2 exb rollers waiting their turns.

View attachment 206353

View attachment 206354

View attachment 206355

View attachment 206356
Was waiting for you to chime in! You have quiet a few mojos n some UDRs if I’m not mistaken? What wheels are those in second pic they look 👌 udr? 😳

Last edited:
Right on! Can’t go wrong wit that M2c chas, is that cf t2t brace from M2c or scorched or? Nice rig👍 I want to grab a red shell at some point or maybe paint one?

Was waiting for you to chime in! You have quiet a few mojos n some UDRs if I’m not mistaken? What wheels are those in second pic they look 👌 udr? 😳
Paint it😉 Haven’t run the new body yet, still shiny😎

FAD00D8E-C5F6-4E81-91C1-42C6B8363480.jpeg

My T2T is stock alloy with a CF sleeve cut to length. Prevents the T2T from bending. And it will absolutely bend it you don't sleeve the T2T. I measured the O.D of my T2T and got the exact CF sleeve/tube with the correct I.D. (10.0 mm) Fits like a glove perfectly on all my 6s T2T braces. Cut them to length exactly and you will be good to go.
From Amazon. My one pack came with 3 sleeves. Got several packs to do all of my rigs. I had enough to do my Lim and all. Can get it in Matte or Gloss CF.
None of my T2T's in any of my rigs bend now. Before, they always got bent and tweaked with every hard hit.
A CF tube/sleeve is all you need.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00RX7GURU/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Right on! Thx man, Can’t go wrong wit that M2c chas, is that cf t2t brace from M2c or scorched or? Nice rig👍 I want to grab a red shell at some point or maybe paint one?

Just saw your post. Vitavon wheels on the top one. Yeah, I’ll have 6 Mojave’s when finished and 11 udr’s. A deal on the 12th udr fell through yesterday when dude was anxious for the money and didn’t use PayPal 🤬 no thank you scammer! Should be buying parts for these to finish them but found a loaded lmt at a good price so I added my fourth to the mix 😂 traded #3 for the v2 green mojave on the stock chassis.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back