Post your ride

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good luck in your race!

Also are you a member over at www.TeknoForums.com as well?
Nosir. I only replace parts with new tekno parts. And a bunch of my buddies run teknos so I ask them when I need help with setup. I didn’t have a clue about Arrmas, I came here to learn. Truth be told, I haven’t joined a forum in about 8yrs. Glad I found this one. Great cluture here, more helping and less arguing.

Granite 4x4 blx

Attachments

• 35DAFA5F-4E67-470E-B224-0D454C04BC03.jpeg
    35DAFA5F-4E67-470E-B224-0D454C04BC03.jpeg
    342.3 KB · Views: 56
  • FA4EC401-1D61-4DFC-8190-779B637A4D50.jpeg
    FA4EC401-1D61-4DFC-8190-779B637A4D50.jpeg
    322.1 KB · Views: 49
  • FE9FCC7F-6E75-405F-B5B4-A42A3E35FA32.jpeg
    FE9FCC7F-6E75-405F-B5B4-A42A3E35FA32.jpeg
    346.3 KB · Views: 59
Hi Fella's !Just wanted to get in on the fun! Here's a picture of my Arrma BRCC & my DHK Zombie 8e!
I purchased my Zombie about 4 years ago & at the time it was cheapest ($236) 1/8 MT I could find that
looked as if it was pretty well built for learning to bash, plush if I destroyed it I wouldn't feel to bad.
This was long before the Arrma 3S BLX series and 6S cost was just over my budget! In 4 yrs I've broken only
the rt.steering arm & C-hub plus front Diff. housing when hitting a Mailbox post at full throttle ! : ) : )
Then came across the Arrma 3s Blx BRCC and fell in love with it so purchased it last month and couldn't be happier!
I did months of research & watched hundreds of YT videos before buying each MT and the Arrma Brand just seems like
the most durable,best looking & the Most Value for your money over any other Brand out there! IMHO! : )

Attachments

• BRCC - Zombie 8e 3.jpg
    BRCC - Zombie 8e 3.jpg
    298.8 KB · Views: 49
Hey @slick2500 is that a yukon? And does it have the 5.7?!!! If it does, I love those things. So easy to work on, and the LT1 is very robust. The later 5.3 variants were a pain in the ass, along with the other engines.

Hey @slick2500 is that a yukon? And does it have the 5.7?!!! If it does, I love those things. So easy to work on, and the LT1 is very robust. The later 5.3 variants were a pain in the ass, along with the other engines.
No its a Z71 Tahoe. It has the Vortec 5.3. And LS>LT all day every day. I have found nothing on this engine to be a pain in the ass to work on.

No its a Z71 Tahoe. It has the Vortec 5.3. And LS>LT all day every day. I have found nothing on this engine to be a pain in the ass to work on.
I see. Z71 holy crap lol. Anyway, I’ve always been a man of the LT, LS isn’t for me. My first ride was a 1994 Impala with the LT1 so that’s where my bias comes in. Anyway the cylinder deactivation is a real pain in the ass for my shop and others alike.

I see. Z71 holy crap lol. Anyway, I’ve always been a man of the LT, LS isn’t for me. My first ride was a 1994 Impala with the LT1 so that’s where my bias comes in. Anyway the cylinder deactivation is a real pain in the ass for my shop and others alike.
Oh mine was pre displacement on demand. So I don't have to deal with that garbage. From everything I have read and seen the displacement on demand thing is the only problem those 5.3s have though. They make kits so you can remove that as well but they are a bit spendy. Mine has 208,000 miles on it and it's just barely broken in.

Oh mine was pre displacement on demand. So I don't have to deal with that garbage. From everything I have read and seen the displacement on demand thing is the only problem those 5.3s have though. They make kits so you can remove that as well but they are a bit spendy. Mine has 208,000 miles on it and it's just barely broken in.
I see! Was wondering how you had no issues. That dod isn’t always bad though... 5.7 chrysler hemis with it usually last to around 300k before issues arise.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back