Post your rides guys. Let’s see some sweet dailies or some extreme hot rods and everything in between.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did you hear about the new wrangler that’s getting the 392 hemi??!!!! It’s gonna be crazy..
Yea I did. Can’t wait to get one. Will trade the wife’s JKU for it and give her the blue one. ( if she don’t steal the hemi!)

Yea I did. Can’t wait to get one. Will trade the wife’s JKU for it and give her the blue one. ( if she don’t steal the hemi!)
I really like the new hemis. I had a ‘10 Ram 1500 with the hemi. It didn’t even eat a cam on me. I do my oil changes every 6 months/ 5000 miles on my vehicles though.

Harley is a 85 fxwg 30 over, bigger cam, adjustable push rods heads ported & polished
It’s purely a bar hopper!!! Truck in 2016 Silverado LTZ Z71 with 6.2l ????
P.S bike is obnoxiously loud ?

DB524F42-38DE-4A5E-9B0C-785A0F33BD4B.jpeg

Harley is a 85 fxwg 30 over, bigger cam, adjustable push rods heads ported & polished
It’s purely a bar hopper!!! Truck in 2016 Silverado LTZ Z71 with 6.2l ????
P.S bike is obnoxiously loud ?

View attachment 115145
Nice Evo!

I've wanted one forever, I got a custom 99 softail this summer and absolutely love it. The Harley community is the best, they truly are great to eachother.

..and they love showing bikes off to eachother, so here's mine lol.
20200829_195811 (1).jpg

Was slated for the junkyard 2 years ago.
Comp cams CC503 cam, lunati dual valve springs and timing set, 1.6 Pro magnum rockers, intake, exhaust, full tube suspension, 150hp Nitrous, 6 speed Borg Warner and 9 inch rear going in next year.

View attachment 116821

View attachment 116822
I respect the junkyard rescue. The marauder is the same way. I’m actually the 7th owner, it was ready for the crusher.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back