Typhon Post your Typhon pics here.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The new motor and gear setup works awesome, tried it out this morning. This is a fun car

View attachment 244321

You're Inspiring me for a Winter project! "Not Another Buggy" Maybe a Beatle Buggy Body.
And prove myself wrong that a 3S Typhon Can be a serious Hobby Car ;-) I like the Aluminum arms and BIG motor.
Was checking out Integy's cool stuff for 3S Arrma. Cool parts for the 3S aren't abundant.

and these are cool from them too!

1663548085494.png

Last edited:
You Inspiring me for a Winter project! "Not Another Buggy" Maybe a Beatle Buggy Body.
And prove myself wrong that a 3S Typhon Can be a serious Hobby Car ;-) I like the Aluminum arms and BIG motor.
Was checking out Integy's cool stuff for 3S Arrma. Cool parts for the 3S aren't abundant.

and these are cool from them too!

View attachment 244368
That would be pretty cool to build with a body like that. It's funny that my 3s typhon is now faster than my talion, and it has a 1650 motor also, just the bigger can.

Nice. What motor kv and is that a 150 amp esc?
A stock Kraton 4S system bought from another member. 120 amp esc, 2400kv motor. 57T spur, 20T pinion. 3S 5200 80C Zee battery.

A stock Kraton 4S system bought from another member. 120 amp esc, 2400kv motor. 57T spur, 20T pinion. 3S 5200 80C Zee battery.
Thanks. Bet that goes good.. Thinking about something like that for my 3s python.

Like the tires and the rack. Seeing your rack makes me think it wouldn't take up allot of floor space. I have enough wood in my shop to build something. Thanks
Thanks!
The surprising part of the rack is that my wife was all for it in the family room.
I hoped for nicer braces but didn't want to wait so went with white. So impatient!!!:LOL:

Been working on my stretched Typhon 😋

I put in a Castle Creations Xlx2 Esc with that big as motor 2028 1100kv

Also put in the Gp5 gear from a limitless v2 for the 2.8 instead of 3.3 ratio

Gonna buy some GRP tires next week instead of those Toyo Proxes wheels

Testede it out on 6s

DSC_3891.JPG

DSC_3887.JPG

DSC_3889.JPG

Yeah it's going to cost some tire's with this combo 😁😁
First thing I'd do is move the front to the back and back to the front. You can still get a good bit more out of those by the looks of it.

Back