Typhon Post your Typhon pics here.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Current setup.
Done for now.
Testing her out...AGAIN! :rolleyes: tomorrow.

20221004_170006[1].jpg

Got a Limitless V2 Pinocchio spool in my stretched Typhon

Just tried the spool I built today.
It's a 34t spool with a 29t pinion.
It wasn't meshed right and I made it better.

It seems to be cutting out towards full trigger. Going to try and lower the punch a little.

I hit 95mph with it when it had 46t spur and 29t pinion. I changed the stock spur out from the 52t spur it had it in.

It's got Hoons on it currently. It's back on the road after the last crash that took the left rear arm right off.

Last edited:
Just tried the spool I built today.
It's a 34t spool with a 29t pinion.
It wasn't meshed right and I made it better.

It seems to be cutting out towards full trigger. Going to try and lower the punch a little.

I hit 96mph with it when it had 46t spur and 29/ pinion. I changed the stock spur out from the 52 it had it in.

It's got hooks on it currently. It's back on the road after the last crash that took the left rear arm right off.
Nice, i run a 39t on my spool, a bit to high, but temperature is really cold

Nice to hear it's out running again 🙂

You're a maniac for speed running on a corner! Lol. I kinda have to do the same but I have more room to run. Good skills you have to keep it controlled under power on a curve.
I always think that when watching his vids. I would eat that building with my driving skillz! hahaha

You're a maniac for speed running on a corner! Lol. I kinda have to do the same but I have more room to run. Good skills you have to keep it controlled under power on a curve.
Lol yeah but it's so fun, it's been a long road to get here, but i enjoying it 😁
My old Limitless did 171kmh this sommer same place 😁
Lol yeah but it's so fun, it's been a long road to get here, but i enjoying it 😁
And some crash to
The best run with the Typhon

Last edited:

And some crash to
The best run with the Typhon
I mean you have the room to run after the corner. It looks long and straight. Unless it's just the angle of the camera.

Back