Typhon Post your Typhon pics here.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
New shocks

Attachments

• A0DDF89D-FB47-42DE-9D1F-BC7891B792BD.jpeg
    A0DDF89D-FB47-42DE-9D1F-BC7891B792BD.jpeg
    307.9 KB · Views: 88
You should check out the new 8S Castle system. Seems like it will be awesome.

http://www.castlecreations.com/en/1-6th-scale/mamba-monster-x-8s-33-6v-esc-010-0165-00
Yes,I talked to a guy at castle for a good 30 min yesterday and told him the problem I'm having with blowing the capacitors on the maxx 6,s and wanted to switch to castle. He was very informative and told me the new xl 8s would be perfect for my talion, but should put in the xlx for the typhon for speed.

Yea the bumpers are cheap but I guess they are replaceable easy enough, they look cool though. I also have the chassis plate, made cheap and the screw holes didn’t line up. I thought T bone was a better company. Live and learn.

Last edited:
Yea the bumpers are cheap but I guess they are replaceable easy enough, they look cool though. I also have the chassis plate, made cheap and the screw holes didn’t line up. I thought T bone was a better company. Live and learn.
Yep I have a SWB and LWB chassis plate too. Neither are being used. The little nut is hard to get lined up by the motor. Can’t pull the motor without taking off the skid plate. It’s a PITA. My bumpers both pulled the screws thru. Would take a much larger head to secure them now. I could use a wing button washer thing, but I’m afraid it would snag.

Ya, as @jondilly1974 stated above that aluminum angle is bad news.. I would ditch it asap.. it can cause more harm than good... file I designed for the fix can be found on thingiverse...

Ya, as @jondilly1974 stated above that aluminum angle is bad news.. I would ditch it asap.. it can cause more harm than good... file I designed for the fix can be found on thingiverse...
I was thinking the same thing, that aluminum pos has to go, probably adds more stress than it worth. Thanks

Back