Posted in the kraton forum...Curious for your thoughts here

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

atamagashock

Reaction score
Getting back into RCs after 25+ years away. I know things are much different from my old astute. Anyway I've done a bunch of research, but I want opinions from the people using one or both. I'm between the Nero( both versions) and Kraton. I'm wondering what you would recommend, and what you like and dislike about them. Thanks for any help---Greg

Getting back into RCs after 25+ years away. I know things are much different from my old astute. Anyway I've done a bunch of research, but I want opinions from the people using one or both. I'm between the Nero( both versions) and Kraton. I'm wondering what you would recommend, and what you like and dislike about them. Thanks for any help---Greg

i have both...but lots to like about both...but majority of the dislikes will be in the nero column...for specifics simply spend a few hrs in the forums and you will see...either way...afer 25 years and getting back into it...i strongly suggest any of the other arrma vehicles over the nero..any version of nero..and kraton over the nero for sure...and i think my outcast is a dream vehicle...save money and time...skip nero ..go to kraton..or outcast...

Kraton for sure, main reason you can run one battery pack and just over all a better set up . The nero is some what complicated to work on. Just my opinion

@atamagashock
Check for the chassis of these cars. The Kraton has the "easy maintain chassis".
The Nero has the better balance because of the same weight of the battery´s on both sides.
Diff brain and the stable chassis is also a point for the Nero.
BUT the mechanics is more complicate than the Kraton, not only the suspension.
I love my Big Rock! I do not need a Kraton! ;)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back