California Potentially a new SoCal club track opportunity

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brittrick

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
  2. Kraton 6s
So my neighbor is on a board for some private land around the Eastvale Corona area. They currently have an RC Plane club running out off the private land.

mom gauging interest on starting an RC track club at the same property. They agreed to designate about an acre of the property to make a dirt track for us to bash and build jump tracks. I believe they have a bobcat or rig to push dirt around for us

it will be a private club and there will be annual dues. I am not sure of specifics but gauging interest. I thought it be such a great idea and place to run our rigs.

any thoughts or interest!??

Thread type
RC Track or Bash Spot
Sounds cool. Corona is about 45 to hour from me. I don't think I would go enough to join the club but I woul pay single day admission fees.. got any pics of the potential setup?

Good luck. Sounds like a cool project 🤘🏼

Sounds cool. Corona is about 45 to hour from me. I don't think I would go enough to join the club but I woul pay single day admission fees.. got any pics of the potential setup?

Good luck. Sounds like a cool project 🤘🏼
Just got approval today so as I get info I’ll pass it along 😊👍🏽. Just a hobby for me and mentioned it during pass time. Cool it got traction n approval though

Just following up on this. They’re waiting to see more interest. Hopefully there’s more in the IE who wants a private track to bash or crawl!

Just following up on this. They’re waiting to see more interest. Hopefully there’s more in the IE who wants a private track to bash or crawl!
I'm in the ie. Chino/Ontario 15 minute drive for me. Interested please let me know. Also I have a brother in law that has 2 vehicles that's surely be interested. I guess as long as the annual dues aren't astronomical I don't see why people wouldn't be interested. Could u get a price on the air park dues as a comparison? I'm sure they'll be close in price.

I'm in the ie. Chino/Ontario 15 minute drive for me. Interested please let me know. Also I have a brother in law that has 2 vehicles that's surely be interested. I guess as long as the annual dues aren't astronomical I don't see why people wouldn't be interested. Could u get a price on the air park dues as a comparison? I'm sure they'll be close in price.
I’ll check in that. I believe $100-150 a year depending on interest. To me that’s cheap for being able to bash anytime privately n not hike to a spot. Haha

Is that a lot? I have no idea as I’m just his neighbor and made the suggestion. Haha

I would be Interested. Currently live in the Chino preserve area so this would be in my back yard. I have activly been digging up info for the last month on how and where to get a track going in the area. Prado park and the air park looked to be the best options.

Is there potential for more than just a bashing area? will Nitro cars be allowed? I am currently getting set up with 1/8 scale nitro buggy after a lot of years being away from RC. My intentions are to club race at Revelation Raceway right now but I will definitly suport this. If REv were to shut down Banning is the next closest option for me.

I will also volunter time and activly recruit if needed.
I will post this in the Chino Preserve neghborhood group and see what interest there is and at what level.

I would be Interested. Currently live in the Chino preserve area so this would be in my back yard. I have activly been digging up info for the last month on how and where to get a track going in the area. Prado park and the air park looked to be the best options.

Is there potential for more than just a bashing area? will Nitro cars be allowed? I am currently getting set up with 1/8 scale nitro buggy after a lot of years being away from RC. My intentions are to club race at Revelation Raceway right now but I will definitly suport this. If REv were to shut down Banning is the next closest option for me.

I will also volunter time and activly recruit if needed.
I will post this in the Chino Preserve neghborhood group and see what interest there is and at what level.
So I spoke with my neighbor who is the board member. There’s is a few interested but I work full time so haven’t really been able to promote. The area is there and it is approved, more just building interest and the club to make it worth it to them to construct.

please reach out to Gary and say Patrick sent you from the forum and you are interested in the track. It’s oget an acre dedicated if so.

[email protected]

I live close to a park in corona that has a few dirt jumps nothing special but definitely enough to have fun with and bash locally without making to far of a trip.

The jumps are on the back side of promenade park in corona so make sure you park in the parks lot not the neighborhood here’s the exact coordinates to the jumps

(33.8954424, -117.5179232)

I live close to a park in corona that has a few dirt jumps nothing special but definitely enough to have fun with and bash locally without making to far of a trip.

The jumps are on the back side of promenade park in corona so make sure you park in the parks lot not the neighborhood here’s the exact coordinates to the jumps

(33.8954424, -117.5179232)
Thank you for this! I'm about 15min away from there.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back