Senton POV Cameras from drones or should i go a different route?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LudeNation

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Granite
  3. Infraction
  4. Notorious
  5. Senton 3s
I'm looking for a good pov camera that is 1080p(30-60fps) recording and streaming for my Arrma Senton 4x4 3S BLX v3. Where is a good place to buy one along with anything thats needed to be modified or switched out to achieve this?

Are you talking FPV as in you're looking through the camera in real time? Most of the drone fliers are actually still using analog like this guy, notice his goggle feed in the lower right. Otherwise his footage is from a gopro or similar action camera like an Instago360 riding on top.

Notice there can be a good bit of noise from the analog transmission to his goggles. The brand DJI and some 3rd party companies have partnered with them and have digital transmitters ($150-180) that broadcast 720p back to the goggles. The DJI goggles have just gone through a revision change and coupled with their own release of their first FPV drone kit has these $570 completely unavailable at the moment. Fat Shark makes a digital setup as well but it's not any cheaper.

I've done a drone camera and vtx setup with Fatshark goggles for driving FPV. It works great, but I broke my camera in a crash right away. Wasn't bash proof.

Are you talking FPV as in you're looking through the camera in real time? Most of the drone fliers are actually still using analog like this guy, notice his goggle feed in the lower right. Otherwise his footage is from a gopro or similar action camera like an Instago360 riding on top.

Notice there can be a good bit of noise from the analog transmission to his goggles. The brand DJI and some 3rd party companies have partnered with them and have digital transmitters ($150-180) that broadcast 720p back to the goggles. The DJI goggles have just gone through a revision change and coupled with their own release of their first FPV drone kit has these $570 completely unavailable at the moment. Fat Shark makes a digital setup as well but it's not any cheaper.
No just looking for a camera that records and can be streamed to a cellphone with no goggles. I'm going to be attaching my older phone to the controller with a 3d printed part I created.

Back