Big Rock Power delivery

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Probably 20% slower for a few minutes then it flies. I was originally thinking it was a faulty battery issue but have always balanced charged them and check them via the charger every use/charge and nothing shows up. I am a beginner concerning lipos though 😐 I hope I don’t blow the garage up.

Yeah, I bet it's the ESC. Horizon would probably warranty it, especially if you explain you tried different batteries.

So if I need to replace the esc , wouldn’t it make sense to get a esc/motor combo that will handle 4s…..🤔 ??? I can have that as quickly as bearings
Yeah, I bet it's the ESC. Horizon would probably warranty it, especially if you explain you tried different batteries.
Thank you for being a voice of reason

So if I need to replace the esc , wouldn’t it make sense to get a esc/motor combo that will handle 4s…..🤔 ??? I can have that as quickly as bearings

Thank you for being a voice of reason
Watching his videos…he is the ‘calm’ voice of reason. Ill watch/listen to his videos when working on a car simply for the lack of yelling and the low stress factor.

Watching his videos…he is the ‘calm’ voice of reason. Ill watch/listen to his videos when working on a car simply for the lack of yelling and the low stress facto
We have plenty of yelling here🙂 three kids who just can’t seem to understand that this is not a toy😐

Watching his videos…he is the ‘calm’ voice of reason. Ill watch/listen to his videos when working on a car simply for the lack of yelling and the low stress factor.
Laugh away there buddy boy but it’s true! 🤪

Update; reached out to horizon hobby about the esc issue. ESC is on back order but when they get them I’ll be receiving one. I think their warranty department is really good but I kinda hate to replace it with another that may/will fail again. Thanks again for the help guys.👍

Update; reached out to horizon hobby about the esc issue. ESC is on back order but when they get them I’ll be receiving one. I think their warranty department is really good but I kinda hate to replace it with another that may/will fail again. Thanks again for the help guys.👍
Update: received the new blx 100 and installed. While the truck was down I installed new shocks front and rear-Mojave & Notorious, and new trb bearings throughout. Upon completion and after a few short runs I managed to for the first time ever to strip the spur gear.(one should never get sloppy or rush drivetrain assembly) Trip to the LHS yesterday and now new slipper pads, spur gear and slipper clutch spring kit. (Slipper pads of the 4s variety are a direct fit on 3s cars, when reworking your clutch it’s my opinion to install new pads for cheap insurance) Now once again the truck is running like a champ. The old ESC really was screwy from the start. It seems less glitchy and power delivery is consistent and linear now. Horizon Hobby has really impressed me with the warranty process. Truck is fun but now I’m wanting more, guess it’s time to hand this one to the kids😁

But…It is a toy! A grown-up toy 😃 😂
Oh they are toys for sure. Just that kids don't have wallets. Only us big boys do. And some wallets are lighter than others.:ROFLMAO:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back