Power driver? What do you use?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, the lowest setting is just a hair too much for short M3 screws, especially if your running at full trigger. Seems ok on 12mm+ ones though.
Ya but a fail for RC! Believe it or not but Panasonic is one of the finer drills you can buy. I have had mine for many years and they are still better then the newer other drill companies I've purchased from. This 14.4 Panasonics clutch is super low to super high. Works perfect for the kraton. I basically had what I was looking for already.... Just a few ounzes heavier

Ya but a fail for RC!
Been using it for 2+ years without much issue. I just recently bought non-oem high capacity packs for it actually. The smaller 12V pack had a hard time running the mini saws-all and I also got an M12 3/8's drill. It's really nice compared to the B&D I had. Never had a drill where the chuck would lock on it's own when you tighten it down. And to have it tighten so hard, nice not having bits slip for a change.

I was worried the non-oem 4k packs weren't going to be worth the package they came in. I ran them down when I got them in the 3/8 drill on high speed while holding the chuck, then did a full charge on both. That was like a month ago and I have yet to get either of them to not show 4 led's (full) on either the drill or screw driver.

Dewalt gyroscopic screw driver works great! Use it on everything from 18th scale all the way to 5th scale.

Tried to buy but requires truck delivery for $65 extra. Anyone have a different experience?
I saw that. I did store pick up, should be there this week. Some stores near me didn’t work but I found one that did. I’m fortunate enough to have about six Lowes within 20 minutes of my house.

Last edited:
139$ in cart for me...oh well

Used it a little more today. It’s not Mickey Mouse like the other ones I have perfect for bigger rigs and also around the house. Very small but has some power and a really nice clutch.
Now it says $139 when I add it. I’m wondering if the $39 price was a mistake. I hope they honor the $39 price earlier.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back