Kraton Power HD 20kg servo

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not sure about the Power HD 20 or 23, but the DW25LV 25kg Waterproof servo looks good (347.2 oz.in torque
@ .11 secs):
https://www.banggood.com/Power-HD-D...-p-1251453.html?rmmds=search&cur_warehouse=CN

I was also looking at the JX servos, but was more interested in the 32kg version (382oz.in torque, 0.09 transit speed):
https://m.banggood.com/JX-BLS-HV713...t-p-1179987.html?rmmds=detail-bottom-alsolike

However, I ended up getting the Turnigy TGY-WP 23 Waterpoof servo for $40 (320 oz.in torque @ .12 secs):
https://hobbyking.com/en_us/turnigy...al-servo-23kg-0-12sec-75g.html?___store=en_us
My lhs has this 32kg jx CLS-HV7332MG which i'm guessing is coreless instead of brushless, will see how this cheap one goes first.

My lhs has this 32kg jx CLS-HV7332MG which i'm guessing is coreless instead of brushless, will see how this cheap one goes first.
Do you mean this servo:
http://www.jx-servo.com/English/Product/9876041250.html

Yes, the JX CLS-HV7332MG looks like it is not brushless & specs are not bad (376 oz.in torque @ .12 secs on 6V). The JX BLS-HV7132MG being brushless is faster (382 oz.in torque @ .09 secs on 6V). The BLS-HV7132, if specs are accurate, the speed is quite good for only 6V, considering the high torque also.

Did you get another BLS-H50B? 620.8 oz.in torque on 6V is hard to beat, and .12 secs is also not bad, considering the extreme high torque.
I watched a video of these pushing only around 400-450 oz-in so I was skeptical of them. If I spend that kind of money on a servo I want it to atleast perform like it says it will.

Did you get another BLS-H50B? 620.8 oz.in torque on 6V is hard to beat, and .12 secs is also not bad, considering the extreme high torque.

Yeah i did get another one. I now have a total of three. For my outcast, talion and kraton.

I watched a video of these pushing only around 400-450 oz-in so I was skeptical of them. If I spend that kind of money on a servo I want it to atleast perform like it says it will.
Its still quite alot, even for the money your paying its quite cheap. Also the way they set it up could affect how its outcomd

Well I decided to order a super cheapy to see how it fairs. Got the JX PDI-6221mg on the way, not expecting much out of it but some say it's decent some say it's garbage, for $13USD I could care less as long as it doesn't take anything with it when/if it goes. Will then decide what I should get if needed. I prefer to buy from stores so if I have any problems I know where to go. If this cheapy takes a good beating and keeps ticking I may just look at an upgraded JX servo instead of going to the savox, or hitec that my buddy keeps telling me he loves.

My JX-PDI-6221mg did this. This was after dozens of packs with the servo saver too tight though.

relGNrJl.jpg

I've just started running a Power HD 20kg in my modified Slash now also(I've happily run one in my Losi 8ight nitro buggy for a while now). I've got nothing to complain about, but I doubt it will be as quick or powerful as the Savox I run in the Kraton.

Anybody run 7.4v through one of these 20kg Power HD's..??

I have a spare one lying around, might try it in the Kraton..?

Hi all, not sure if this message goes to everyone or just an individual. I'm trying to get my head around the above comments. I have a Typhon 6s V3, stripped servo gears. I'm wondering what to upgrade to. I'd like a better one then the standard 15kg servo. Someone suggested Dsservo ds3325? Also Power HD 20kg? Are any of these any good? Would they be better then the standard 15kg in the Typhon. Thanks

Hi all, not sure if this message goes to everyone or just an individual. I'm trying to get my head around the above comments. I have a Typhon 6s V3, stripped servo gears. I'm wondering what to upgrade to. I'd like a better one then the standard 15kg servo. Someone suggested Dsservo ds3325? Also Power HD 20kg? Are any of these any good? Would they be better then the standard 15kg in the Typhon. Thanks

Either one of those servos will work just fine and be better than the stock one. I would probably lean towards the DS3225 though as it's cheaper, faster and stronger than the Power HD.

Have you guys checked the servos with a temp gun?
I do only speed runs so you can imagine straight down a road and then a U-turn. (very little actual servo motion going on.)

My DS3225 (blue coreless model) was reading 107 degrees F. on a cool 65 degree day. I had not ever checked my servo temps before, but this seemed high to me give the use case.

Have you guys checked the servos with a temp gun?
I do only speed runs so you can imagine straight down a road and then a U-turn. (very little actual servo motion going on.)

My DS3225 (blue coreless model) was reading 107 degrees F. on a cool 65 degree day. I had not ever checked my servo temps before, but this seemed high to me give the use case.
Some of us have been having problems with the blue ones, the red ones seem much better so far. I temped my Savox at 110* once.

Some of us have been having problems with the blue ones, the red ones seem much better so far. I temped my Savox at 110* once.
Sounds like my suspicions are correct, that this blue DS3225 is wonky.
I have a red DS3225 also that I will swap in.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back