Power issue

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jimmylockscb

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
  2. Vorteks
2 months after buying my granite I started losing full power literally 30 sec after I started running a full battery. I replaced the battery and that didn't fix it, motor, no. Esc, still no. Pulled the gearbox apart and found no problem. What is going on?!? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

jimmy licks by-Good question, battery type? Maybe needs balance charge , had same issues with my sons granite less than a month before I upgraded to lipo. But issues I have I think at first was because of the cold climate where we live.But since I got a good multi charger I can balance Lipo and slow charge on the lowest amps setting on my stock NiMH..

jimmy licks by-Good question, battery type? Maybe needs balance charge , had same issues with my sons granite less than a month before I upgraded to lipo. But issues I have I think at first was because of the cold climate where we live.But since I got a good multi charger I can balance Lipo and slow charge on the lowest amps setting on my stock NiMH..
jimmylockscb- sorry typo on your name boss my apology...;(

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back