Big Rock Power issue?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SaltyLocal

Reaction score
My sons BR started having an issue where the motors fan powers up, then shuts down then repeats sporadically. After a few minutes driving the RC the transmitter no longer works, no throttle or steering. The only way to get it back running is to power all off and then back on. But it starts the cycle over again; Fan powers up, powers down, barely spins then full power, then the transmitter stops working. Any ideas? Motor and ESC are factory and brand new.

My sons BR started having an issue where the motors fan powers up, then shuts down then repeats sporadically. After a few minutes driving the RC the transmitter no longer works, no throttle or steering. The only way to get it back running is to power all off and then back on. But it starts the cycle over again; Fan powers up, powers down, barely spins then full power, then the transmitter stops working. Any ideas? Motor and ESC are factory and brand new.

You got a lemon..
Call customer service and see if they will replace.

Disconnect the servo and see if it starts up normal. These stock servos do weird things sometimes when they go out. That’s pretty much what my 3s infraction was doing when the servo died.
Of course, that’s after checking to make sure all connections are solid, nothings lose, none of the wires nicked and so forth. Pay attention to where the wires go into the receiver box, make sure none of those were pinched.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back