Granite Power switch mod?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LenniePaz

Reaction score
Has anyone come up with a way to put the power switch externally, instead of having to remove the body all the time?

You can use some Double sided tape, maybe a small zip tie but you probably don't want to install that switch outside of the chassis. You can definitely move it to an easier to reach place in the chassis and as @r4nd0m stated you just fold up the body slightly to reach it!

+1 on keeping the switch safe. Have had switches torn off or broken by not securing them properly. It can be a rapid end to a bashing session....

My routine is..... take body off, install battery, turn on transmitter/receiver, check steering, check throttle (on a stand) then put the body back on and go bashing. I also do my best to install the switch where it can easily be accessed and turned off quickly. Most of the time I set the switch so it is back when on and forward when off. Makes it easier to remember across all my cars.

+1 on keeping the switch safe. Have had switches torn off or broken by not securing them properly. It can be a rapid end to a bashing session....

My routine is..... take body off, install battery, turn on transmitter/receiver, check steering, check throttle (on a stand) then put the body back on and go bashing. I also do my best to install the switch where it can easily be accessed and turned off quickly. Most of the time I set the switch so it is back when on and forward when off. Makes it easier to remember across all my cars.

Usually you want the on position forward so it doesn’t turn off on a nosedive or a hard front hit.

Usually you want the on position forward so it doesn’t turn off on a nosedive or a hard front hit.
I do it my way as it is easier for me to turn the car off in an emergency. The way I drive if I hit the front end hard or nosedive.... I have bigger issues than the car turning off :LOL:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back