Notorious Powerful stunt jump test NOTORIOUS (V5)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finger is fine, if all you got. 🤷‍♂️ 👍
At least you are cognizant of the temps. 👍 ESC temps matter also. And a Hot motor can contribute to a Hot ESC in some cases.
But I know my finger can't tell the difference between 140F and 170F. 140F being an acceptable maximum and 170F not (bad), for instance.:cool:
Haha right on yea I could see someone with a more, manly finger, would not be able to distinguish the temps. I have sensitive computer typing hands :ROFLMAO:

Thanks for watching.
The ramp is made to order.

Thanks for watching.
Hi just wondering if you are having problems with the pins of the diff planetary, I broke already 3 pins in my notorious v5,

3A28EEB7-9E97-4BCB-A81B-EDDEC08E357F.jpeg

Hi
I upgraded the weak area to a quote a few days ago.
Weight increased due to the slightly heavier tires.
Instead, it's wider, making it easier to jump. ^^
In addition, equipment damage is reduced thanks to tire guides.
The conclusion is satisfactory.
Check out the powerful jump test driving video.

-Upgrade-
Tire : Trencher X 3.8" All Terrain Tires Mounted

-Option Parts-
ARA320573 SUPER BASHER FRONT BUMPER

-Part Modification-
AR320347 HD REAR WING MOUNT

We like to send them to from FL 💪 💪 💪
Kraton & A TALION RIpping doubles!!

Capture23.JPG

Yes I bought some pins. But it’s not usual that I broke already 3pins in the diff in a couple of months
It's one of the weakest points in the dif, so if you land on throttle, the torque has to be absorbed somewhere. Better to have to replace a pin than a ring gear or pinion.

It's one of the weakest points in the dif, so if you land on throttle, the torque has to be absorbed somewhere. Better to have to replace a pin than a ring gear or pinion.
That’s true for sure. I thought the problem was having bigger wheels and the mods done on the diff. Another problem I have is the diff box, they break so easy

AD345A3F-C751-4E90-9BC8-52948D7F5D4F.jpeg

That’s true for sure. I thought the problem was having bigger wheels and the mods done on the diff. Another problem I have is the diff box, they break so easy

View attachment 139714
The issue with the gear box is more associated to the chassis. The stock chassis flexes a lot, hence pulling on the hardware that goes into the box. No one likes to be told that an aftermarket chassis is needed when you've already spent a boat load of money on an rc truck, but that's the awful truth. If you had just planned to run it in fields and over small jumps, like many do, the stock set up is fine. Once you start shooting for big air, then modifications need to be made. The chassis and chassis braces are always the first to get switched out. Worth every penny of the investment.

The issue with the gear box is more associated to the chassis. The stock chassis flexes a lot, hence pulling on the hardware that goes into the box. No one likes to be told that an aftermarket chassis is needed when you've already spent a boat load of money on an rc truck, but that's the awful truth. If you had just planned to run it in fields and over small jumps, like many do, the stock set up is fine. Once you start shooting for big air, then modifications need to be made. The chassis and chassis braces are always the first to get switched out. Worth every penny of the investment.
I understand. I will look in for the m2c outcast one. Do you think the rear hinge pin kit it’s needed? Thanks a lot

I understand. I will look in for the m2c outcast one. Do you think the rear hinge pin kit it’s needed? Thanks a lot
I have upgraded all of mine with Custom Rc Upgrades and Voltage Hobbies ones. You can spend as much or as little as you want upgrading these trucks, but so far, I feel it was money well spent.

I have upgraded all of mine with Custom Rc Upgrades and Voltage Hobbies ones. You can spend as much or as little as you want upgrading these trucks, but so far, I feel it was money well spent.
I will check, thanks a lot. You have a pic of your truck
Do you think carbon fiber chassis better or 7075?

I will check, thanks a lot. You have a pic of your truck

Do you think carbon fiber chassis better or 7075?
Carbon fiber is light and strong, but I'm not sure it's suitable for a basher. I don't have a good pic handy on this computer, but know that most of my builds include upgraded chassis, chassis braces, servo mount, suspension mounts and towers.

Carbon fiber is light and strong, but I'm not sure it's suitable for a basher. I don't have a good pic handy on this computer, but know that most of my builds include upgraded chassis, chassis braces, servo mount, suspension mounts and towers.
Thanks a lot. I I’ll look for m2c chasis and maybe the hinge pin kit, carbon fiber towers and Exb center braces have already.
servo mount helps?

Thanks a lot. I I’ll look for m2c chasis and maybe the hinge pin kit, carbon fiber towers and Exb center braces have already.
servo mount helps?
It reduces a bit of flexibility so improves overall steering. Arrma makes an EXB version of that as well.

I got duratrax hatchet mt so far so good a little ballooning at top speed, going bashing tomorrow we'll see how they work
Hey man, I Just picked up a set of these and having second thoughts as they are really heavy. I’m concerned with overheating or wearing out the steering servo... how did these play out for you?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back