Powerhobby 3.8" Belted Tires

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JayP.

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 8S
  2. Kraton EXB
  3. Outcast 8s
  4. Outcast 6s
  5. Senton 3s
I just want to know if anyone here has purchased a set of powerhobby 3.8" belted tires, and how they've held up. I was tempted to try them out for myself, but I've always tried sticking to proline. The first time I bought another brand of wheels and tires, it was a disaster, and the last thing I want to worry about is constantly regluing tires...

They're awesome tires, tread lasts great on blacktop. Only thing I don't like about them is since theyre belted you loose a good amount of traction and top speed. But they're fun to hoon around with and last for a while.
IMG_2786.jpeg

IMG_2785.jpeg

They're awesome tires, tread lasts great on blacktop. Only thing I don't like about them is since theyre belted you loose a good amount of traction and top speed. But they're fun to hoon around with and last for a while.
View attachment 192441
View attachment 192442
I'm glad to hear, and almost 70mph? They can handle some pretty high rpm, that's good to know too.

Is that a Talion? Tires look great, how do the do off road in dirt?
Yeah, Talion. They actually do pretty well in dirt a well due to the tread having a good amount of depth to it. Not the greatest air control though obviously since they are belted, so wouldn't advise jumping with them.

Thanks. Just ordered them. I’m not concerned with air control so these might just be great.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back