Kraton PowerHobby 6500mah 100C... Anyone?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kraton83

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
This battery will be too much in term of weight and size for my kraton 6s v4?

Weight - 845grams

power2.jpg

This battery will be too much in term of weight and size for my kraton 6s v4?

Weight - 845grams

View attachment 89266
Too much $ for the 100c thing. The price is what I would have an issue with. Not worth it IMHO. Now I'm starting to buy HRB and Youandme batteries off ebay that are way less expensive than name brands and have been working great so far after few runs. Actually some of my powerhobby 4s batteries have bit the dust and they were like $20 more than the 4s batteries I bought. Furthermore, that battery is very heavy, so you might break more stuff because of the unnecessary extra weight. My opinion. Welcome!

Too much $ for the 100c thing. The price is what I would have an issue with. Not worth it IMHO. Now I'm starting to buy HRB and Youandme batteries off ebay that are way less expensive than name brands and have been working great so far after few runs. Actually some of my powerhobby 4s batteries have bit the dust and they were like $20 more than the 4s batteries I bought. Furthermore, that battery is very heavy, so you might break more stuff because of the unnecessary extra weight. My opinion. Welcome!

Gotcha... so maybe go with a 5200mah less weight and less expensive then

Gotcha... so maybe go with a 5200mah less weight and less expensive then
Absolutely. That would be better. Just get something with 50-75C rating and you should be golden ?. I think I saw that battery at the LHS and it looked ridiculous in size and price. Buy extra parts with the left over money or another battery. I paid $200 for two name brand 4s batteries (9400 75C rating) . For less than $200 I paid for FOUR 4s batteries online with less MAH rating (6200 4s 60C). I don't notice much of a difference between the expensive and inexpensive batteries, except for the weight. The warranty though is better for the namebrand though so that's that.

Last edited:
Absolutely. That would be better. Just get something with 50-75C rating and you should be golden ?. I think I saw that battery at the LHS and it looked ridiculous in size and price. Buy extra parts with the left over money or another battery. I paid $200 for two name brand 4s batteries (9400 75C rating) . For less than $200 I paid for FOUR 4s batteries online with less MAH rating (6200 4s 60C). I don't notice much of a difference between the expensive and inexpensive batteries, except for the weight. The warranty though is better for the namebrand though so that's that.

Thanks for the info I'll go with that 5200 75c ?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back