Powerhobby Battery occasionally not charging

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks man, I appreciate it. Looks like I'm just out of warranty then, but that's a lesson to me... if I think it's an issue, deal with it right away. Thanks for looking that up - I really appreciate it!
What charger do you currently have? Could just be that it's not very good at doing it's job.

What charger do you currently have? Could just be that it's not very good at doing it's job.
I'm using a lectron pro acdc 10a that has been fine (so I think) other than with this one battery. My others seem to charge no problem. That said, the others are newer...

well its a powerhobby battery and expecting it to do battery things is probably asking to much of it. the first powerhobby battery i bought wouldn't charger one of the cells past something like 4.05 volts and the second one i bought has minor issues.
I was told be one of the better battery manufacturers (SMC) that you should use a separate IR checker from the battery charger because it's less accurate.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0178P8H9U/ref=ox_sc_act_title_2?smid=A3IAN4VN1Q26HU&psc=1

I actually plan on buying this one sometime soon as I was previously using my charger.
the first line of the about section says "The Tenergy 5-in-1 cell meter estimate voltages ". yep, seems about right. i HAD a very similar meter to that so i could only assume it was exactly the same and it was way off and pretty much unusable.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back