PPS 6s V4 Differential Cap

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Making progress on the PPS Differential Cap! FINALLY have the bearing retainers coming out right.

The preorders without roll bar mounts should be fulfilled tomorrow. The roll bar mount versions should be out on Thursday!
Are you making the roll bar mount out of alloy as well? Guessing the printed one you had was just a prototype.

1582675814087.gif

In one word: LOVELY!

May I ask, what would be the next part to be developed so I don't spend money on getting it from another place.
I need something simpler to make. "Fluff" the inventory per se lol. I have a long list but I'm not sure which way I'm going on it. I want to say kraton shock towers... or hinge pin braces.

Apologies if this has been covered elsewhere, is the cap supplied with bolts?
If not, what size bolts are required?
All of my parts are intended to reuse your stock hardware. If there is hardware that is different than stock, I include it. So you won't need to buy anything extra to use my parts and I'm not going to include anything extra you won't need to use.

Also, now that you have the Motor Mount, Diff mount and Diff cap ready, why don't you sell them as a "kit" and help us save a few bucks while selling the 3 parts at once.

If I could sell them cheaper as a kit, that means I could sell them cheaper individually. If I could sell them cheaper I would! As of now everything is priced very reasonably for the amount of work I put into them.

If I come across a new way to make my parts faster or easier, then I'll have some room to work. Otherwise I kind of started at the bottom on my pricing.

I need something simpler to make. "Fluff" the inventory per se lol. I have a long list but I'm not sure which way I'm going on it. I want to say kraton shock towers... or hinge pin braces.

All of my parts are intended to reuse your stock hardware. If there is hardware that is different than stock, I include it. So you won't need to buy anything extra to use my parts and I'm not going to include anything extra you won't need to use.

If I could sell them cheaper as a kit, that means I could sell them cheaper individually. If I could sell them cheaper I would! As of now everything is priced very reasonably for the amount of work I put into them.

If I come across a new way to make my parts faster or easier, then I'll have some room to work. Otherwise I kind of started at the bottom on my pricing.
I think your pricing is very reasonable especially for the quality of the craftsmanship we are receiving I look forward to my parts or should I say works of art keep up the great work man I could definitely use a set of your shock towers

Last edited:

don't get me wrong, I truly believe it is a very reasonable price! but having a kit for less doesn't necessarily mean that you could sell them cheaper individually. Having a kit is just some kind of cross-selling strategy. But yes I understand that production time is an important factor here.

I think your pricing is very reasonable especially for the quality of the craftsmanship we are receiving I look forward to my parts or should I say works of art keep up the great work man I could definitely use this out of your shock towers

That should be your next part ? @PPS-RC !

I hope you overnighted it... I can’t wait!!

Seriously tho, I’m pumped!! ?

I could use some titanium rocker posts for my revo... revos... lol! Lunsford quit making them and I'm very tired of bending the stock steel ones every few months.

I know what motor mount/diff cage I'm getting if I end up destroying my HR one!

Anyone else see a problem here??? Its missing all that sexy bling. Lmao hope its here by this weekend. I need to dirty some parts up.

Attachments

• 15828499177196823989353454661908.jpg
    15828499177196823989353454661908.jpg
    309.7 KB · Views: 58
I could use some titanium rocker posts for my revo... revos... lol! Lunsford quit making them and I'm very tired of bending the stock steel ones every few months.

Sorry but I simply do not have the equipment to make those titanium rocker posts.

I know what motor mount/diff cage I'm getting if I end up destroying my HR one!
Anyone else see a problem here??? Its missing all that sexy bling. Lmao hope its here by this weekend. I need to dirty some parts up.
Don't scare me like that! Haha. I was like... Problem.. What now? :ROFLMAO:

I don't know why I'm so excited to get this diff cap, its supposed to be here today! I was thinking about having a candle light dinner with it first. Schedule the install and removal in my outlook just to install it again. I might make it a few different nights for the installation, call a few friends over to watch, video it to watch it on the big screen. I don't know.. Have a few options going on here..

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back