PPS 6s V4 Differential Cap

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks WoodiE!

I figured you're kidding, but that's how I feel. Gotta have the things to sell to sell the things!
2020-0302-IWantAllTheThings.jpg

Quick off topic @Hammer Down. Is your center diff case de-anodized or did you purchase one that I haven't seen?
It’s the two piece HR one that I de-anodized with caustic soda. It does look pretty trick tho huh?

I'll admit, it may take a little time to finger out. I really need to start making instructions. It CAN go together a few different ways, but only works one. haha. There is a Skinny and a Fat side. Everything that is Skinny bolts on the right side of the PPS text. Everything Fat goes on the left. It'll match the motor mount/diff mount thickness when it's done.

I also recommend tightening the bearing retainer blocks last, once the cap is tight. I left some play in them for allowing things to line up perfectly, but if you tighten them first you could have difficulty installing.
Hell with instructions we need decals?

That sheer beautiful artwork... almost a shame to get it muddy...View attachment 69610View attachment 69611
P

All thanks to you....
Lookin' awesome! Can't wait to fit my stuff from PPS and I've received the whole kit. Hopefully early next week I can sit down and get after it. Going on the Mojave first and probably gonna need it for the Noto next. We'll see.
Thanks for showing??...every time I see I'm more motivated.
PS: Please make some sweet decals, PPS!

Would somebody mind confirming the bolt hole spacing of the diff cap for me? I already have the M2C motor mount and I want to use this top plate to bridge the two, but I want to be absolutely sure it fits before ordering. I measured 30mm between holes front-to-back and 21.2mm between holes side-to-side. I think the M2C mount uses the bolt pattern of the V1-V3 center diff covers, but I don’t know if the same bolt pattern is used for the V4-V5. Thanks in advance!

59529427-594B-4A0E-8EEF-1FA42F562A6C.jpeg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back