Pps dual motor mount for hobao vte2?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

phildogg

Very Active Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
  2. Limitless
  3. Kraton 6s
  4. Typhon 6s
I have tried reaching out on messenger, I have sent a email through the website asking about this with no reply. Been atleast 2 weeks so thought I would try here. Any plans to release a hobao vte2 dual motor mount? I'm aware of the iron man dual mount already.

I have tried reaching out on messenger, I have sent a email through the website asking about this with no reply. Been atleast 2 weeks so thought I would try here. Any plans to release a hobao vte2 dual motor mount? I'm aware of the iron man dual mount already.
No I had talked to him a while back and he said he wouldn't make a PPS dual mount for the VTE2. The reason being how few he sold for the Arrma compared to the single motor mount.

Those numbers likely have changed now that everyone is building dual motor cars this year. Not sure if @PPS-RC might have changed his mind?

At the moment for the Hobao cars and dual motor mounts, it is Scorched or IronMan (which I refused to purchase Iron Man products because they copied designs of PPS)

Last edited:
No I had talked to him a while back and he said he wouldn't make a PPS dual mount for the VTE2. The reason being how few he sold for the Arrma compared to the single motor mount.

Those numbers likely have changed now that everyone is building dual motor cars this year. Not sure if @PPS-RC might have changed his mind?

At the moment for the Hobao cars and dual motor mounts, it is Scorched or IronMan (which I refused to purchase Iron Man products because they copied designs of PPS)
Yeah prob not going to make them but the lack of response is kind of concerning from PPS.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back