PPS Screw Adjusting motor mount for the V4 6s Platform

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bob pumps out backorders super fast. I ordered a BO part and it shipped the same day. He is a really stand up guy too. He refunded a recent purchase of mine proactively as he found a flaw in a design that I wasn’t aware of. Nobody does that. ????

Sold out:/
I sell out often, but am always making more.

Backorders are typically 2 weeks max, and I make enough at a time to be certain I'm filling the backorder list. It's just that sometimes I don't have many left to put into inventory.

Long story short, if you want one backorder it. You'll be certain to get one shipped as soon as it's availabilie. Otherwise if you're waiting for it to show up in stock, check daily. Sometimes they're only in stock for a couple days before they sell out again.

Alright, there goes another kidney... This is the sexiest **** I've seen for these cars.

You got jipped, a kidney is worth at least $250k.

are-both-kidneys-really-necessary-this-is-how-much-your-25279317.png

So I have a old V1 kraton. If I were to buy the motor mount and top plates, would this bolt up to my V1 chassis? Would my diff fit?

So I have a old V1 kraton. If I were to buy the motor mount and top plates, would this bolt up to my V1 chassis? Would my diff fit?
You also need the center diff mount. Yes it will bolt up to the V1. And yes your center diff will fit.

@PPS-RC everything is sold out my friend! You need to open up more mills. :D
Trust me, it's a primary goal! But turns out, new machines are pretty darn expensive haha. It was a pretty big hurdle to get the first machine, but it's almost a bigger hurdle to get the second. I'll get there though. I feel that once I have more machines I'll finally be able to keep up and make some new stuff. I've been itching to make new things. Or even take a day off. haha.

Things come in and out of stock constantly. That's why I have the backorder options. As soon as I get stuff filled for backorders, I got to start working on the next part that just sold out.

Good problems are still problems.

Awe no fair my cases were just plain gray 😔 but I also did buy one of the first runs of the mount, thing still looks super nice.

Technically your case was Silver, and it was a fancy filament that gave me so many headaches... lol.

Also, depending on when you got it, the PPS may have been hand painted in the case. So while it may have been plain jane... I had more effort into it haha.

I've been in the RC world for 20 years, I've had bought parts from everywhere in the world and this motor mount is THE BEST part I've ever seen, just look at the presentation. Priceless!!!!!
View attachment 130174View attachment 130175View attachment 130176

I'm glad you like it! And thanks for checking out my parts!

Technically your case was Silver, and it was a fancy filament that gave me so many headaches... lol.

Also, depending on when you got it, the PPS may have been hand painted in the case. So while it may have been plain jane... I had more effort into it haha.

I'm glad you like it! And thanks for checking out my parts!
It's what is inside that counts (y)

Stunning.....
Caught the mount in a random video and had to search it out as I was so impressed.....
Turns out everyone else agreed 👌

i backordered mine. could not believe i had it in hand a week later. thank you. it looks awesome. i think its the best aftermarket part i have bought yet in my 40 something years playing with toys. if the rest of your stuff looks this good you will get some more money from me. quality mount.

i backordered mine. could not believe i had it in hand a week later. thank you. it looks awesome. i think its the best aftermarket part i have bought yet in my 40 something years playing with toys. if the rest of your stuff looks this good you will get some more money from me. quality mount.
For sure is worth every penny. My stuff gets to me next day as I only live 100miles away.

Awesome! Glad you like it!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back