PPS Screw Adjusting motor mount for the V4 6s Platform

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@PPS-RC I was checking your website for the motor mount and it's not showing up in the backorder section, will you be offering these again forsale at a later date?

@PPS-RC I was checking your website for the motor mount and it's not showing up in the backorder section, will you be offering these again forsale at a later date?
Yes, they are currently unavailable while I work on some things and catch up. They will be back for backorder very soon, and shipping again within 2 weeks.

Hello, I had also noticed with regret that they are not available via "Backorder" at the moment!
I check every day and hope that they are finally available again!
Is there a possibility to get an info here in the forum when they are available again, that would be great!

greetz

Hello, I had also noticed with regret that they are not available via "Backorder" at the moment!
I check every day and hope that they are finally available again!
Is there a possibility to get an info here in the forum when they are available again, that would be great!

greetz
Yeah I'll have them back up for backorder in the next day or two I expect.

Since you guys asked, here's the new preorder link.

https://practicalproto.com/collecti...rublock-motor-mount-for-arrma-6s-blx-platform

I have been working on an update, which is why it's been completely unavailable. The new mount has a couple updates, but it's basically exactly the same as the old setup.

I'll be making a more official post once I have worked out more details.
If they buy the mount combo it will work on any 6s Arrma from V1 up. The mount only will require them to buy the center diff mount and top plate separately. Arrma part number ARA320499 https://www.arrma-rc.com/part/ARA320499
Ask me how I know :D

I have already placed my (pre-)order, hope it goes quickly and the shipping to Germany doesn't take so long!

Nice choice… they are such beautiful pieces 💪🏻👍🏻
And they are on the way!
Screenshot_20210825-143653_Yahoo Mail.jpg

Just ordered your motor mount combo with rollbar mount for my Mojave EXB. I’ve been too spoiled for too long with those really easy pinion swaps on my 1/10 2wd trucks. Your screw adjuster mount is brilliant, can’t wait to simplify my gear changes!

Wow, I ordered this thing three days ago and when I got home today it was here. Beautifully machined with concise instructions and all the hardware in fitted trays with logos. Impressive! Thanks for some awesome service.
26995260-BFC6-49E0-A88B-A944E4301323.jpeg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back