Typhon Pre-first run out advice (3S)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chrizh

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
My Typhon 3S arrived today. Did a quick unboxing if anyone is interested.

Anyway, reading a few recent posts on here, seems people are snapping the arms quite easily. I know someone here in the UK breaking three units down for parts so I think I'll tap him up for spares right away. Is it worthwhile soaking them in WD40 overnight to soften them up so they are not so brittle?

I'm new to Arrma, is there any known Arrma quirks I need to know about their RTR out of the box? Things worth checking before running out for first time?

Any tips or advice greatly appreciated :)

So...I kinda DIY jobbed a skid plate from foam board, Duck tape and plastic covering ?

Its light so hopefully doesn't interfere.

20190115_153523.jpg

Hey guys, I'm in Singapore, parts don't exist over here, I will be in the US for a few weeks soon and was wondering if anyone could help.me compile a list of stuff that tends to breaks on a Typhon 3s . So I can get it all whilst I'm there? Cos I haven't broken anything yet except wheels n tyres.. I don't mind if it's arrma or oth
er manufacturers... Any help appreciated

Hey guys, I'm in Singapore, parts don't exist over here, I will be in the US for a few weeks soon and was wondering if anyone could help.me compile a list of stuff that tends to breaks on a Typhon 3s . So I can get it all whilst I'm there? Cos I haven't broken anything yet except wheels n tyres.. I don't mind if it's arrma or oth
er manufacturers... Any help appreciated
A-arms but those will be tough to find. Maybe a rebuild kit for your shocks if you are still running the stock ones. And the perch/shaft. Spur gear because you never know. Turnbuckle rod ends and pivot balls because they wear.

A-arms but those will be tough to find. Maybe a rebuild kit for your shocks if you are still running the stock ones. And the perch/shaft. Spur gear because you never know. Turnbuckle rod ends and pivot balls because they wear.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back