Senton Pre runner look on the Senton 4x4 3s

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WIGG006

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Senton 3s
So fist off, I'm new to the RC world. I just bought a new Senton 4x4 3s. At some point I'm sure I'll rabbit hole the mods. I'm wondering if anyone has done a spare tire in the back of the truck like a prerunner? If so how did you make that happen? This is what I'm looking to do.
Screenshot_20220630-222045_eBay.jpg

So fist off, I'm new to the RC world. I just bought a new Senton 4x4 3s. At some point I'm sure I'll rabbit hole the mods. I'm wondering if anyone has done a spare tire in the back of the truck like a prerunner? If so how did you make that happen? This is what I'm looking to do.View attachment 226919
That looks to be as simple as a zip tie wrapped through some holes made in the body and the wheel mounted on top of the bed. Measure, mark, cut, install.

Agree..many ways you can do this. On one of my cheap Bezgar SCT they have the tire on back with a screw down the center holding it on. I also have others that use the body clip pin to hold it in place. Zip ties or the body clip will prob work best. The screw one gets worked out sometimes and falls off. I guess loctite would help it. Lol Good luck! Let us know how you end up doing it. ✌️

O, and welcome to the money pit! ;):LOL: This is the best forum out there. (y)
O yea, and great choice for a 1st Arrma rig! I love my senton!! It's a beast (not like the Mojave, but in it's own right) and 99% will land on it's wheels, even after a dozen cartwheels! Lol-trust me, I know! 😂 😂

I've done this mod on one of mine.
I used two washers and a long bolt to mount the tire to the center rib of the back window area.
That area is actually more rigid and stronger than the flat deck.

It's a hack job on my basher body, but you can see it's pretty easy to do.
I use this body for experimenting on.

Screenshot 2022-07-01 at 10.00.53 AM.png

Screenshot 2022-07-01 at 10.01.08 AM.png

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back