Kraton preventing from getting snow in the system

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pantyhose works good, thats why they use it robbing 7-11s!

any ideas? except a shroud?
First, do not steal from your wife! You would be surprised to find out how much they actually pay for a pair. Dollar/Discount stores sell them very cheap and that's what you want, because they only last about one outing. They do a great job though, until the bottom tears up under the chassis.
20181223_133518.jpg

Honestly J, do you take off the front clip to get those on? Seems like a lot of work to me. ??‍♂️

Maybe cut a walmart bag or something in half and lay it over everything then gorilla tape the sides down to the bottom of the chassis. Then put your lipo in a sandwich/ziplock bag and run the wire out. At a minimum the lipo/bag combo.
First, do not steal from your wife! You would be surprised to find out how much they actually pay for a pair. Dollar/Discount stores sell them very cheap and that's what you want, because they only last about one outing. They do a great job though, until the bottom tears up under the chassis.View attachment 59401
How did you slip it over the wheels and axles???

Attachments

• 20191229_130938.jpg
    20191229_130938.jpg
    374.9 KB · Views: 22
Honestly J, do you take off the front clip to get those on? Seems like a lot of work to me. ??‍♂️
Just the front tires. You obviously don't have experience with putting on pantyhose.......sh!t, that's probably a good thing?
Maybe cut a walmart bag or something in half and lay it over everything then gorilla tape the sides down to the bottom of the chassis. Then put your lipo in a sandwich/ziplock bag and run the wire out. At a minimum the lipo/bag combo.

How did you slip it over the wheels and axles???
Front tires off then streeeeeeeeeeeetch!
This would be a bad idea. No circulation and everything would heat up too fast.

Why though? It’s waterproof. ? When mine get muddy I just hose them off then blow off with air compressor followed by some lubricant to keep things from rusting. Works great!

Just the front tires. You obviously don't have experience with putting on pantyhose.......sh!t, that's probably a good thing?

Front tires off then streeeeeeeeeeeetch!

This would be a bad idea. No circulation and everything would heat up too fast.
I only have experience taking them off buddy ??‍♂️

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back