Price Drop!!! Arrma has rolled back prices!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ya the one I was most curious about was the Fireteam lol still $750 sadly

But that $700 Talion though! 🥰 Thats the last EXB i need hehe

Doesn't show prices for me. Even when I login. Must be to do due with regions or something.
Hopefully the price drop flows through to third party sellers.

Not disappointed at all, but now the $75 off the $549 price for the V5 Typhon 6s I bought last month doesn't feel as special...:ROFLMAO:

Also noticed they are doing a huge discount through 4/22 this month on several models including $250 off 1/5 Outcast and $200 off Kraton/Outcast EXB rollers along with other pretty hefty discounts on things like the Wraith and Deadbolt.

Almost feels like Horizon is making a move to put a big dent in Traxxas' market share. Would love to see more competitiveness that leads to better products at better prices.

Not disappointed at all, but now the $75 off the $549 price for the V5 Typhon 6s I bought last month doesn't feel as special...:ROFLMAO:

Also noticed they are doing a huge discount through 4/22 this month on several models including $250 off 1/5 Outcast and $200 off Kraton/Outcast EXB rollers along with other pretty hefty discounts on things like the Wraith and Deadbolt.

Almost feels like Horizon is making a move to put a big dent in Traxxas' market share. Would love to see more competitiveness that leads to better products at better prices.
The sales they have been busting out gotta be to move either slower moving stuff or stuff thats in bulk that needs to move to make room for other stuff. With Covid I think they were over ordering since shipping was a disaster. The rollback came outta left field though for sure! At a time of crazy high shipping prices and a spiraling inflation rate.... Crazy Tower Hobbies overlapped their 4x points with the spring sale, I picked up the Outcast 1/5 EXB and got an extra $70 off worth points, How can they swing that?!? I saved $270 (basiclly) on a $700 truck. Their profit margin can't be that high can it???

Last edited:
I wish they would take the 3s line back down to $320.
Ya just another reason that keeps me from going down in size. I like how they hiked the price on the 4s stuff while it was "back ordered" and didn't roll back. I know they have been having hell getting the new stuff up to snuff and all that and will never complain about lower prices but dang. Not much sepperation between the plastic line and the metal stuff pricewise. Kinda feels like one step forward, one step back if the 6s stuff is a good value and the 3/4s stuff feels overpriced. IDK, just me? I'm not doing a slipper in my RC. Get rid of that and I'll consider the 1/10 stuff.

Signs of new rigs to come?

In Europe the K6 EXB is out of stock at most places including HH….could it be a new one is coming
was the same here too, they put them on crazy sale, then they were out. back ordered for over a month, I though for sure it was the clean up run to make way for the new version. I still think it's coming though. I think they are on the cusp of a revamp or something big. When you look around at other HH projects they green lighted like the Axial SCX6 and the crazy 1/5 Arrma lineup I can only speculate at whats in the works ATM. 😁😛 HH has deep pockets and a large pool of talented people to colab. with to really dial these guys in.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back