Price hike coming from Arrma?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Armarookie43

Very Active Member
Excellence Award
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
  2. Granite
  3. Infraction
  4. Kraton 8S
  5. Mojave EXB
  6. Outcast 8s
  7. Typhon 6s
Has anyone heard about this? My LHS posted on Instagram to take advantage before that happens. He didn't say it like that exactly, but he hinted it.

I got mine yesterday! Going running this afternoon.
Yeah, I was just going to say if anybody's in the market for something, you may want to pull the trigger if you can. I was looking at a newi rig for the past few months doing due diligence and bingo the price went up, no way to get around it now. I may eventually get it, in the meantime I will thoroughly enjoy my Mojave.......

I'm still on the fence about the RTR O6S. I absolutely love my $2k upgraded O8S so I don't think that I need its little brother. Furthermore, I constantly broke front and rear bulkheads on the V2 O6S. I've never done that with my Outcast 8s with even bigger jumps.
Yeah, I was just going to say if anybody's in the market for something, you may want to pull the trigger if you can. I was looking at a newi rig for the past few months doing due diligence and bingo the price went up, no way to get around it now. I may eventually get it, in the meantime I will thoroughly enjoy my Mojave.......
Waiting on my used Mojave 6s with castle electronics that I picked up here from a member. Hehe 👍

Last edited:
I got the talion exb rtr. It's a big jump from the 3S trucks we have. Probably 4 lbs heavier easily and a lot to learn about. I wanted a mid motor design for a while and this one seems like I would have to really try and break it. Just an illusion I am sure.

Gonna run it on 4S for a while before going 6S. Then it's on! I can't wait to push 4S through the 3S trucks and see if I cam keep them running.

With price hike is gonna come the 4s line.... smh I hate horizon
Have you seen the price of anything lately? The cost of literally everything is going up this is not related to rc cars or Horizon Hobby.

Im getting a K8S EXB, but Im not ready to buy now. Hopefully they leave the rollers alone!

Have you seen the price of anything lately? The cost of literally everything is going up this is not related to rc cars or Horizon Hobby.
Yes I spend $10,000 a week on supplies every week at work. I completely understand the price hike. But look at the recent releases and the price that came with them. A couple junk electronics are not worth that price increase. Guess we will have to wait and see how much of a jump they think it is worth.

I got mine yesterday! Going running this afternoon.
going in morning have you checked everything my mesh was too tight battery strap was on wrong. motor mount screws where loose. wing mount screws where only half way in :( all other arrmas I have had have been great out of box bit disappointed especially with it been 700 pound

going in morning have you checked everything my mesh was too tight battery strap was on wrong. motor mount screws where loose. wing mount screws where only half way in :( all other arrmas I have had have been great out of box bit disappointed especially with it been 700 pound
Changed the pinion. One of the adjustment screws was stripped from factory. They don't torque wheel nuts because obvious reasons and no loctite. Stock diff oils are 100k center and 10k front and rear. Gonna run it and mess with diff fluids after I see what it does.

Every screw seems to have loctite that I have removed or tested... I think you got a Friday Talion maybe. I dunno.

Gonna check a few more things but am pretty satisfied with the QC generally

Obviously they assemble them with little care and power tools.
I am effing excited.

Gotta love those ready to rebuild rigs.
Yes I spend $10,000 a week on supplies every week at work. I completely understand the price hike. But look at the recent releases and the price that came with them. A couple junk electronics are not worth that price increase. Guess we will have to wait and see how much of a jump they think it is worth.
The cost of the materials to make the car is most likely the reason for the majority of the price increase.

Changed the pinion. One of the adjustment screws was stripped from factory. They don't torque wheel nuts because obvious reasons and no loctite. Stock diff oils are 100k center and 10k front and rear. Gonna run it and mess with diff fluids after I see what it does.

Every screw seems to have loctite that I have removed or tested... I think you got a Friday Talion maybe. I dunno.

Gonna check a few more things but am pretty satisfied with the QC generally

Obviously they assemble them with little care and power tools.
I am effing excited.
yeah its all sorted now apart from checking diffs for spur and pinion play.

I feel upset that they never included a motor fan. I went and got one anyway. 35mm is also a wierd size no one else seems to make.
Yeah 35mm is an oddball size. Even trying to find a grill for one is a bit of a pain.

I feel upset that they never included a motor fan. I went and got one anyway. 35mm is also a wierd size no one else seems to make.
yeah got a 30 30mm centro fan when picked up the talion thought it was this size on heatsink. just put one screw in hopefully it will hold

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back