Granite Prices going way up according to LhS

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Florida! South Florida to be specific. SauceCrafters.com of you want to check it out

Yessir! SauceCrafters.com. Also available on Amazon
What an amazing collection and your copywriting style had me laughuing out loud. What a rubbish selection of hot sauces we get in the UK compared to your line-up ! 91,000 scoville units. OMG !!

What an amazing collection and your copywriting style had me laughuing out loud. What a rubbish selection of hot sauces we get in the UK compared to your line-up ! 91,000 scoville units. OMG !!
haha thank you! We like to have fun. Our newest product is Satans Blood Extreme at 2,000,000 scoville. PM me if anyone wants any other info. Don't want to be hi-jacking this post too much

haha thank you! We like to have fun. Our newest product is Satans Blood Extreme at 2,000,000 scoville. PM me if anyone wants any other info. Don't want to be hi-jacking this post too much
I just bought a bottle of Steve-O’s Hot Sauce for your Butthole on Amazon, not here yet. My favorite hot sauces are green El Yucateco for a mild sauce and then Fiya Fiya for a hot sauce. I’ve had hotter, but it actually tastes good. Most of the super hot sauces are just heat, nothing else. Some actually taste awful, looking at you Da Bomb. Hoping to try out this gummy this weekend. Waiting to find a willing partner and I think my son will have one with me.

260A85AE-54BE-4176-B041-E4FD457E63B2.jpeg

I just bought a bottle of Steve-O’s Hot Sauce for your Butthole on Amazon, not here yet. My favorite hot sauces are green El Yucateco for a mild sauce and then Fiya Fiya for a hot sauce. I’ve had hotter, but it actually tastes good. Most of the super hot sauces are just heat, nothing else. Some actually taste awful, looking at you Da Bomb. Hoping to try out this gummy this weekend. Waiting to find a willing partner and I think my son will have one with me.

View attachment 160904
Well I would love for you to try some of our creations. We tend to not target the super insane hot category but we have a couple that are up there!

If anyone places an order on our site put "arrma" in the notes section and I'll throw in an extra bottle for you

Well I would love for you to try some of our creations. We tend to not target the super insane hot category but we have a couple that are up there!

If anyone places an order on our site put "arrma" in the notes section and I'll throw in an extra bottle for you
I will for sure try some. How about suggestions? I like flavorful over heat most of the time. If you have a horseradish sauce, I love those on burgers. Maybe one with a citrusy note for a chicken dish. Pick me out three that you think are your best offerings and I will place an order.

I will for sure try some. How about suggestions? I like flavorful over heat most of the time. If you have a horseradish sauce, I love those on burgers. Maybe one with a citrusy note for a chicken dish. Pick me out three that you think are your best offerings and I will place an order.
I don't have a horseradish one unfortunately. But!

Colon Cleaner is our top seller, its a carribean mustard sauce that even I as a non mustard lover can enjoy. We also have an extreme version for the hot heads

For citrus you could try our
Sauce female dog Hot Sauce it has oranges, raisins, mango, and pineapple in it as well as some habanero for heat

For a final one that I personally love, among many, is the Dr. Assburns Fire Roasted Habanero. We roast thousands of pounds of habanero peppers on a big 4 x 8 foot grille and grind them down into the sauce and man oh man it's delicious

Colon Cleaner is our top seller, its a carribean mustard sauce that even I as a non mustard lover can enjoy. We also have an extreme version for the hot heads

Sauce female dog Hot Sauce it has oranges, raisins, mango, and pineapple in it as well as some habanero for heat

For a final one that I personally love, among many, is the Dr. Assburns Fire Roasted Habanero. We roast thousands of pounds of habanero peppers on a big 4 x 8 foot grille and grind them down into the sauce and man oh man it's delicious
I placed a small order...

1627578695034.png

I came for high prices ... and now I'm checking out hot sauces. Not an extreme heat person so I'm staying out of that section. How's the Bacon Hot Sauce?

I came for high prices ... and now I'm checking out hot sauces. Not an extreme heat person so I'm staying out of that section. How's the Bacon Hot Sauce?
The bacon is great! not a super hot sauce by any means, on any meats its going to go very nicely

I’ll have to check it out.

P.S. Your website / e-shop platform is the same as jennysrc.com. Recognized it right away (yes I have a problem 😂).
I had to check after reading that and you are correct, very very similar. Good catch ;)

Anyone else getting heart burn just reading this lol
Yes absolutely lol

And to chime back in on the price hikes....there's no way shipping would cause them to raise the 3s line $150 over what it currently is. I'll believe it when I see it but I don't think we have anything to worry about. At best we'll see close to the Vorteks pricing because the v4's will likely have the same electronics. $469 for the new 4s line? That I can believe

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back