Granite Prices going way up according to LhS

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wait wait. Let's go back to hot sauces.

I like me a scotch bonnet.
This turned into a very crazy thread, a fun one though no doubt. Sadly we don't do anything with scotch bonnets but we have plenty of other options that I'm sure would fit your taste

Was at a hobby shop today and they said Monday his prices on Arrma 3s are all going up due to supplier(horizon) raising prices. Granite, Senton, brcc, going up $469 and vorteks going up $10-15. Man I hope he’s mistaken, but he’s been around for 50 years so I don’t think he’s bs’ing.

Edit: thanks @thrak76 for pointing out my mistake. Sorry folks, $469 was a typo, I meant to type $369. Don’t know how I missed that I hope I didn’t cause to much defibrillator usage😳
Inflation baby

Check out this website, prices for 3s are listed at $319.99 down from $369.99. A sign that the increase is coming?

https://limitlessrc.com/collections/arrma-3s
I'm not sure there is an actual price increase coming, but I will ask my local Arrma dealer this weekend (they were the ones who told me about the Traxxas price increases). As for the web site in the link, it's a gimmick to boost sales: they are inflating the original MSRP to look like you are getting a deal, which your are not.

Limitless rc is a local shop to me. That is thier actual prices. They price gouge everything. I have no clue how they are in business. They have only been open a few months and don't see them lasting. If you are in the area. Make the trip to Larry's rc or riders hobby

View attachment 160984
I would say that's a pretty solid group of sauces, thank you sir! It'll be on the road today
Here is what I have on hand
E3189F9F-9515-4535-A784-9C66A2C0BEFC.jpeg

Last Dab XXX and The Last Dab are both very heavily ginger flavored, which isn’t my favorite.

Fiya Fiya is my go to for burgers. It’s garlicky and hot.

Kolohe Kid is thin and vinegary like Tobasco, but hotter.

El Yucateco is a favorite for Mexican foods. It’s like a fruity pepper if that makes sense. Hint of citrus.

Headless Horseradish is another awesome sauce for burgers. Not as hot as the others but creamy and you can use a lot more.

Steve-Os I just got today. It’s like a chunky sweet chili sauce without all the sweet. Not very hot at all.

Here is what I have on hand
View attachment 161120
Last Dab XXX and The Last Dab are both very heavily ginger flavored, which isn’t my favorite.

Fiya Fiya is my go to for burgers. It’s garlicky and hot.

Kolohe Kid is thin and vinegary like Tobasco, but hotter.

El Yucateco is a favorite for Mexican foods. It’s like a fruity pepper if that makes sense. Hint of citrus.

Headless Horseradish is another awesome sauce for burgers. Not as hot as the others but creamy and you can use a lot more.

Steve-Os I just got today. It’s like a chunky sweet chili sauce without all the sweet. Not very hot at all.
Well I am interested to see what you think of our stuff. I have only had the El Yucateco out of all of those

Florida! South Florida to be specific. SauceCrafters.com of you want to check it out

Yessir! SauceCrafters.com. Also available on Amazon
I can’t eat hot sauces but I worked with a fella that lives down in Florida and commutes to work with us up here 🇨🇦. He had your Colon Cleanser sauce at work a lot of guys enjoyed it haha. I was just checking out your webpage he’s brought a few up for us northerners to try 😂 It’s always in the fridge! That’s cool though thought I’d mention that

I can’t eat hot sauces but I worked with a fella that lives down in Florida and commutes to work with us up here 🇨🇦. He had your Colon Cleanser sauce at work a lot of guys enjoyed it haha. I was just checking out your webpage he’s brought a few up for us northerners to try 😂 It’s always in the fridge! That’s cool though thought I’d mention that
Haha no way! I love hearing stories of where people have the sauces. Cool to see where they get off to. That's awesome thank you for saying that. That's great im happy you guys are enjoying it 🌶🔥

Limitless rc is a local shop to me. That is thier actual prices. They price gouge everything. I have no clue how they are in business. They have only been open a few months and don't see them lasting. If you are in the area. Make the trip to Larry's rc or riders hobby
Larry’s in Utica is who told me price hike was coming.

poop if it was Larry's then it is happening. Do you know who told you that?
No it was my lhs 20years ago and I just went in while visiting some family. I was going to buy a truck to bash with my brothers for a week while here and figure out how to get it home later. Had a sweet big rock deal lined up with salesmen and when he went to manager for price override he was like no can do prices going up. Kinda made me mad because the brcc I made the deal on wasn’t inventoried at higher price and c’mon when’s the next chance you going to get to sell a rc to a guy in from out of town. Everyone has to keep the doors open and he didn’t owe me anything, but it still kinda irked me, wife too and she got less enthused about buying a truck I don't need to use for a week haha.

No it was my lhs 20years ago and I just went in while visiting some family. I was going to buy a truck to bash with my brothers for a week while here and figure out how to get it home later. Had a sweet big rock deal lined up with salesmen and when he went to manager for price override he was like no can do prices going up. Kinda made me mad because the brcc I made the deal on wasn’t inventoried at higher price and c’mon when’s the next chance you going to get to sell a rc to a guy in from out of town. Everyone has to keep the doors open and he didn’t owe me anything, but it still kinda irked me, wife too and she got less enthused about buying a truck I don't need to use for a week haha.
Oh got ya... well I hope not. They honestly are already near a price point that makes it hard not to find a higher grade vehicle for its price

Oh got ya... well I hope not. They honestly are already near a price point that makes it hard not to find a higher grade vehicle for its price
Ya I love my arrma trucks, but a huge part of that is value. Sure there’s parts I wish were better, but I never feel like I’m not getting my monies worth. If prices rise to a certain level it will be impossible to look the other way on some of those value parts and awful QC issues. Not sure what other brand I would go to though?

Ya I love my arrma trucks, but a huge part of that is value. Sure there’s parts I wish were better, but I never feel like I’m not getting my monies worth. If prices rise to a certain level it will be impossible to look the other way on some of those value parts and awful QC issues. Not sure what other brand I would go to though?
There are a few depends on what you are comparing it to.

Heading to my local hobby shop here in Georgia in just a few minutes. Have to get paint to finish my AMG GT3 kyosho kit! I’ll ask ‘old man Dave’ and see if he has any insight. Guy has been in the hobby for literally almost 50 years. I agree though, $369 for 3s, 469 for 4s seems more likely to happen.

Another brand .....which I won't mention their name......+$@xx@$, raised the price of their flagship rig by $100 a few weeks ago. I guess it's bound to happen....
Also, the erevo 2.0, I was watching a fairly new video comparing it to Arrma, they said $499 but its $649 when I searched it! I want the big one for my son for Christmas and it's already up $100 too like you said since I started looking at it a few weeks ago. Probably be on sale for $2,000 for Christmas lol. We LOVE our Granite(wide) and Typhon(truggified) 3S so much now we really don't need anything new yet.

Ouch! Although that's still not as bad as our prices in the UK. The price hikes in Europe over the past 2 years have put me off buying another Arrma 😔
Yes mate! I got caught out bouhht a second hand rc on ebay didn'think about the fact it was in Germany and as I was waiting for delivery got a letter from Parcelforce saying they are holding my delivery until customs and handling charges were paid. Added £53 to what I thought was a bargain. So £53 on top of the £25 delivery charge! ( About $100 for any fellow rc drivers reading this across the pond)

I just bought a bottle of Steve-O’s Hot Sauce for your Butthole on Amazon, not here yet. My favorite hot sauces are green El Yucateco for a mild sauce and then Fiya Fiya for a hot sauce. I’ve had hotter, but it actually tastes good. Most of the super hot sauces are just heat, nothing else. Some actually taste awful, looking at you Da Bomb. Hoping to try out this gummy this weekend. Waiting to find a willing partner and I think my son will have one with me.

View attachment 160904
Ive done the toe of Satan. Hated it cause it tasted like a huge Redhot candy. But that will make u sweat 🌶 seeds

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back