Primal RC servo ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
not sure which one you going for but if I look at thier 1/5 lineup none of them even comes close to the PrimalRC wrt torque let alone the price
Call me a cynic but has anyone verified the PrimalRC toque numbers? I don't know anything about them but I certainly don't believe any specs published for cheap servos on Amazon or Banggood.

Lots of people here are fans of PrimalRC so I'm willing to give them a try but they only specify 6.0/7.4 volts and my ESC (Firma 160A) can do 6.0/8.4 volts.
Has anyone used this servo at 8.4 volts?

Call me a cynic but has anyone verified the PrimalRC toque numbers? I don't know anything about them but I certainly don't believe any specs published for cheap servos on Amazon or Banggood.

Lots of people here are fans of PrimalRC so I'm willing to give them a try but they only specify 6.0/7.4 volts and my ESC (Firma 160A) can do 6.0/8.4 volts.
Has anyone used this servo at 8.4 volts?
I have the same question regarding voltage. Specs don't list operating voltage range, but maybe speed/torque figures @ 7.4v imply a 7.4v limit?

The only Prima pm13130 servo I can find is ~$200!

Everyone mentions that these are great cheap servos but that price is so high… did they price-hike recently or what?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back