Primal RC servo ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can someone give me the servo box part number want to make sure I'm looking at this exploded view correctly and I ordered the right thing

I've got mine ordered I'll be putting in a big beefy savox , I love there products , and have never ever had to replace them , I'm going 5 scale this go round
not sure which one you going for but if I look at thier 1/5 lineup none of them even comes close to the PrimalRC wrt torque let alone the price

1590742792552.png

not sure which one you going for but if I look at thier 1/5 lineup none of them even comes close to the PrimalRC wrt torque let alone the price

View attachment 83107

At those prices, you can get 2 primal rc servos for one Savox. I’m in the UK and took less than a week to be delivered. In hindsight should have ordered a spare.

At those prices, you can get 2 primal rc servos for one Savox. I’m in the UK and took less than a week to be delivered. In hindsight should have ordered a spare.

Mines taking forever to be delivered (over 2 weeks now), also in the UK.

Mines taking forever to be delivered (over 2 weeks now), also in the UK.
Interesting, I ordered direct from primal RC week last Wednesday 20th, paid import charges Friday 22nd and was delivered (UPS) last Tuesday.

might worth checking with primal or the courier.

Interesting, I ordered direct from primal RC week last Wednesday 20th, paid import charges Friday 22nd and was delivered (UPS) last Tuesday.

might worth checking with primal or the courier.

My bad, I ordered one similar to Primal specs from Banggood.

You need the optional 1/5 scale Arrma servo tray. Just order the stock tray. It comes with it. And I run it on 7.4.

Hey, did you have to cut the servo saver screw with the Primal servo like you had to do with the 70kg servo from RC Juice and if so, how much did you have to cut off? I ruined my 70kg servo from them last night. Apparently I didn’t cut it short enough and the screw snapped. Unfortunately the micro screw extractor I have did t work and I eventually wrecked the gears.Theres no endpoints now ?

Hey, did you have to cut the servo saver screw with the Primal servo like you had to do with the 70kg servo from RC Juice and if so, how much did you have to cut off? I ruined my 70kg servo from them last night. Apparently I didn’t cut it short enough and the screw snapped. Unfortunately the micro screw extractor I have did t work and I eventually wrecked the gears.Theres no endpoints now ?
I used the same screw that I shortened for the Spectrum servo. Whether I had to or not I do not know.

Just be aware the nylon nut in front of it is Left hand!! I found out the hard way... ?
012F0B02-912E-4F67-B6BE-0FBA2A483FE8.jpeg

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back