Prime Day Servo deals in effect!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So some questions but someone of it makes seems and a lot of it doesn't.

One say for crawler, one is 270 degrees the others are 180. There is high speed and regular spend?

What matters and what doesn't? What is good and what isn't? For a 3 s monster truck lets say....

I guess the question is what should I ben looking at to tell which is better than what and what specs do I look at to make sure it fits my application.

The speed is how fast the servo turns. The torque is the power behind the servo. Generally more torque gives up some speed and vice versa. For majority of applications 180 degrees is plenty of range, the 270 isn't necessary.

I run the 35kg ones on my 6S Kraton. If you want to give up some of the power since it's on a smaller 3S car for speed, 20 or 25kg should be plenty.

The speed is how fast the servo turns. The torque is the power behind the servo. Generally more torque gives up some speed and vice versa. For majority of applications 180 degrees is plenty of range, the 270 isn't necessary.

I run the 35kg ones on my 6S Kraton. If you want to give up some of the power since it's on a smaller 3S car for speed, 20 or 25kg should be plenty.

Yeah I think for what I want more speed is preferable to more torque, so Ill give the blue one a try

Free returns, I ordered a few different ones to try out. 6s Kraton and 3S Vorteks.

Thinking of the 25Kg version for my BR, but what’s your advise since you’re on 35kg?
What else did you do on top of the servo change?

On the BR 3S?
Either is fine. Prob not alit of diff honestly. I caught the 35kg on sale 21$. So heres what mine has

1. 35kg servo/ 124 kimbrough servo saver
2.Proline Badlands mx. Mine are 12mm with 14mm adapters.
3.Hot racing pivot balls. Helps take slop it of steering.
4.ZD Racing shocks
5. Typhon mega mount/wing cut to fit
6. Outkast 4s roll hoop. Roll bar.
7. Nose plate/roof skids. EBay or folks on here 3d print diff parts.
8. Custom decals
Thats all the extras...i think

Either is fine. Prob not alit of diff honestly. I caught the 35kg on sale 21$. So heres what mine has

1. 35kg servo/ 124 kimbrough servo saver
2.Proline Badlands mx. Mine are 12mm with 14mm adapters.
3.Hot racing pivot balls. Helps take slop it of steering.
4.ZD Racing shocks
5. Typhon mega mount/wing cut to fit
6. Outkast 4s roll hoop. Roll bar.
7. Nose plate/roof skids. EBay or folks on here 3d print diff parts.
8. Custom decals
Thats all the extras...i think
Thanks Steve! Shall go for 1 & 3 next.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back