Printing TPU tips?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I swapped in a new nozzle not long ago, and I don't think this one has had any PLA thru it. Mostly TPU and a bit of PETG.

So now I am trying to print one of those temperature towers. Never done one. Can the Creality printers (mine is a CR-10) use a script to change the temp, or do I need to mine the gcode to find the layer changes and insert a M104 (temp code) manually?

You have to do it in your slicer..?

Here is a link to a guy named teaching tech on YouTube and his website which has step by step guides on calibration. Each of the steps on the site has parameters that you can enter about your printer and at the end it spits out a g-code file that you can use to test with that will work with your printer. Here's a link to the page for temperature calibration, it allows you to set your printer parameters and temperature points that you want to test etc etc and then you download the g-code file and put it in your printer and go.

The site is very powerful and it makes it easy to calibrate your printer and is very user-friendly towards people who aren't as savvy when it comes to the really technical stuff.

https://teachingtechyt.github.io/calibration.html#temp

Screenshot_20201002-200228_Chrome.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back