Printing Up A Storm

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spoc85

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
  2. Limitless
  3. Kraton 6s
  4. Kraton EXB
  5. Outcast 6s
I got this Printer running 4 days ago and she’s already put in a heap of hours of work.
There’s just something satisfying about taking something from a computer screen, watching it get produced and having it in your hand a few hours later.

Not sure how much juice they take to run but with a couple of heating elements within, she might like to drink.
I’m glad I got Solar Panels.

33C08F3B-73BD-4A5D-AE0A-8F7A45978356.jpeg

7BC88E34-CF81-4614-98A6-3D069814E392.jpeg

73CB7381-8BDC-42BF-99F4-D0F722405CAA.jpeg

I got this Printer running 4 days ago and she’s already put in a heap of hours of work.
There’s just something satisfying about taking something from a computer screen, watching it get produced and having it in your hand a few hours later.

Not sure how much juice they take to run but with a couple of heating elements within, she might like to drink.

View attachment 220276

View attachment 220277

View attachment 220279
I want a couple of those skyrc boxes 😉

You have many hours of printing left in that machine. I hope you don’t run out of ideas to print because you are going to be busy for a long time lol. My very first machine has approximately 18,000 hours on it with min maintenance. It’s still my most reliable machine.

View attachment 220276

View attachment 220277

View attachment 220279

Looks like you are putting that printer to some serious work.. Better get yourself some extra nozzles, you're going to need them.

Also, how much watts are you generating with them solar panels?

Looks like you are putting that printer to some serious work.. Better get yourself some extra nozzles, you're going to need them.

Also, how much watts are you generating with them solar panels?
Cheers for the hot nozzle tip. Il look into that cos I’m addicted to this printing game.

She’s a 14KW system. 36 370W Jinko Panels, two Sungrow 5KW inverters. One pumps into the house during the day, the other exports back into the Grid.
Depending on the time of year but I rarely have a electricity bill to pay.

A6E2342E-1D98-4021-830C-DF2E01A2EB6A.jpeg

Cheers for the hot nozzle tip. Il look into that cos I’m addicted to this printing game.

She’s a 14KW system. 36 370W Jinko Panels, two Sungrow 5KW inverters. One pumps into the house during the day, the other exports back into the Grid.
Depending on the time of year but I rarely have a electricity bill to pay.

View attachment 220310

So you're 3D Printing for FREE (electrically) , That's Brilliant!

I can imagine you starting a 3D Printing Farm (50 printers) with that much power under your roof... 🍺😎👍

It all looks great, what printer are you using?
You have many hours of printing left in that machine. I hope you don’t run out of ideas to print because you are going to be busy for a long time lol. My very first machine has approximately 18,000 hours on it with min maintenance. It’s still my most reliable machine.
What brand is it if you don’t mind me asking. Starting more serious research on these things as I’m planning to get one in the coming months.

It all looks great, what printer are you using?

What brand is it if you don’t mind me asking. Starting more serious research on these things as I’m planning to get one in the coming months.
The farm are all the same . Ender 3 v2
I will say this. They are not all created equal. I have some that are amazing and some that fight me every step of the way. Some that hold amazing tolerance and some that are from factory with warped rails. All running same hardware and software. The ones directly from creality are the better ones. The Amazon specials are different. The glass surface is different between them as well. Not sure if they are a good knock off but everything internally is the same. I will be buying the new ender s1 pro next

I will say this. They are not all created equal. I have some that are amazing and some that fight me every step of the way. Some that hold amazing tolerance and some that are from factory with warped rails. All running same hardware and software. The ones directly from creality are the better ones. The Amazon specials are different. The glass surface is different between them as well. Not sure if they are a good knock off but everything internally is the same. I will be buying the new ender s1 pro next

Saw one of those new ones recently at my local MicroCenter...

That machine has some really nice specs.

Saw one of those new ones recently at my local MicroCenter...

That machine has some really nice specs.
Not sure how much it was at micro but I feel for the price and what it comes with. It really is a bargain for the serious all around machine. Haven’t really seen many short comings from reviews other then the filament runout sensor not working all the time.

Not sure how much it was at micro but I feel for the price and what it comes with. It really is a bargain for the serious all around machine. Haven’t really seen many short comings from reviews other then the filament runout sensor not working all the time.

It was tagged at $399 at MicroCenter the day I saw it, BUT they only had the floor model in inventory, so the floor manager was offering it to me at $349..

Some insider info-
I was actually in touch with the owner of EnderExtender here in Lewisville the other weekend when I went to pick up the 400x400mm PEI steel plate and he was showing me what he had going on..
So, he has a new 400x400mm printer that is the "Big Brother" of the S1...
He's asking $350-ish for his version as a Pre-Order (for now)..

I may pick one of those up.. I just need to sell More of my Mach3 splitters to pay for it!!! haha

Thank you, this is very good information that we need to know. Enders are the ones I’m looking at most. Thank you for pointing out the difference between Amazon and well, I’ve never heard of creality. My wife and I will look up and check it out tomorrow. I mean today.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back