SOLD / FOUND Pristine Radiolink RC6GS 2.4G 6CH RC Transmitter and 2x Receiver R6FG Gyro

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

crimsonfancy

A guy that won't give up easily.
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Granite
  3. Kraton 6s
  4. Mojave
  5. Notorious
  6. Talion
  7. Typhon 6s
Here for offer at $75 shipped to your lower 48 US address is a truly barely used:
Radiolink RC6GS 2.4G 6CH RC Transmitter plus 2 (two) R6FG Gyro receivers.

I installed one of the receivers in my Kraton for two packs runtime on the road and it is in pristine condition.
Both receivers are tested and work.
This radio allows the use of AA batteries or a hobby battery pack with jst connector.
Range tested was at least 2.5 city blocks but I didn't have reason to go beyond. This radio and receiver combo is marketed to offer huge range.
  • 【6 Channels】: only take 12ms for 6 channels to response parallel, FHSS and automatic frequency hopping technical to keep the excellent anti-interference and stable performance.
  • 【Built in Gyro】: come with R6FG receiver built-in gyro integrated to hold the vehicle in a straight line during aggressive acceleration and braking, the receiver support up to 10v of servo.
  • 【Dual Mix Control】: RC6GS rc controller supports programmable dual mix control setup, every two channels can be mix programmed. Twin-engine boats or cars such as crawler, drifting, other RC cars and boats on the market.
  • 【Fail-Safe Protection】: can be set from CH1-CH6, to protect the safety of the model, low-battery warning function to avoid ignorance in a noisy environment.
  • 【Long Range Control】: with R6FG has amazing stable distance control more than 600meters on the ground. Makes rc hobby fun and cool with FPV display or goggle.

I bought this radio and receivers to allow me to get rid of all my RTR radios. It has a 10 model memory so with 10 receivers you can run this radio alone for all 10 of your vehicles. I have zero complaints whatsoever but have decided to go with FlySky because I came into some extra expendable funds.

Will ship in heavy cardboard in original styrofoam and packaging with the quick start guide and manual I printed from RadioLink website.
    PM with questions and thank you for your consideration.

1574023184035.png

1574023275962.png

1574023292710.png

1574023350574.png

Last edited:
Working on it, friend. Trying to get out to the shed and make a solid list as I get time. One thing I know is a set of HR 14mm-17mm adapters that I saw yesterday in there. Best for new 3s trucks though.

I have 2 cars Typhon and a slash, both upgraded now time for the transmitter. Done some research, for the $ these are good radios I think. How do we make the transaction?
I have 2 cars Typhon and a slash, both upgraded now time for the transmitter. Done some research, for the $ these are good radios I think. How do we make the transaction?

Last edited:

Are you in the US lower 48 states? If so, I can send them but I am only setup to take PayPal. If you have a PayPal account, easily done and can get them in the mail first thing Monday with tracking info I'll provide so you can watch and plan for receiving date.
If you do have a PayPal account, I can provide you my payment email address / link in private message. You can give me your shipping address and once I receive payment we're good to go. I have done a few transactions on this forum (and plenty elsewhere) and always ship quickly and communicate well.

Are you in the US lower 48 states? If so, I can send them but I am only setup to take PayPal. If you have a PayPal account, easily done and can get them in the mail first thing Monday with tracking info I'll provide so you can watch and plan for receiving date.
If you do have a PayPal account, I can provide you my payment email address / link in private message. You can give me your shipping address and once I receive payment we're good to go. I have done a few transactions on this forum (and plenty elsewhere) and always ship quickly and communicate well.
I have a PayPal account and live in Washington state

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back