Pro-Line alloy adapters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I personally would. Anything metal to metal I put thread lock on. Wouldnt want those to come loose when running.
Yeah I did. I ran out of the blue stick kind but had a tube of the liquid. I ended squirting some into a bottle cap & just dipping the screws in it. Thank god for the dewalt!! Drove them 95% in, then tightened by hand. Felt like I was in a Nascar pit crew or something!😆

Mines held up pretty good without the Locktite. I was scared to use the Locktite cause I change wheels often and didn't want to use heat everytime I wanted to make a swap. I got a heat gun and didn't want to melt or soften the rest of the wheel trying to get the screws loose. Maybe if you do it with a soldering tool to get the heat on each screw more directly that would work better. Call me lazy I guess...if I want to take the alloy part out for use on another wheel I can just unscrew them. Old fashioned hand torque has held up for me. I love the alloy hex too...it should be a standard part instead of the pricey upgrade.

I locktight all metal to metal screws on my rc’s. Not necessarily a ton of it but at least a couple mm‘s at the tip of the screws before installing. I find if I have a lot of screws to do I drip several drops in A little plastic cap and dip them instead of trying to squeeze a drop on each screw. 😂

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back