Granite Pro-Line Brute Body

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

godfella691981

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
I am just wondering if anyone has bought the Pro-Line Brute Body for their Granite 3S BLX? I am considering buying one but don't know if it will fit properly since it was designed for a Traxxas Stampede. I know I will have to make new holes for the Granite body posts I just want to know if anyone else has got it to fit properly or not before I spend $75 bucks on one.

The wheelbase of the granite is almost a full inch longer than the Stampede (11.3" on the granite vs 10.4' on the stampede body) so it might not line up well. I wouldn't bet on it but I could be wrong. If it came close you'd have to trim a lot off the wheel wells and it's already pre-cut and not standard thickness, so it might not be smooth going on that either.

I have even seen more than one person use the Baja body on their Granite.

I asked Proline about this a month ago and said they were going to get a Granite to test fit it and would update the product description if it fit. Don't know what ended up happening

I asked Proline about this a month ago and said they were going to get a Granite to test fit it and would update the product description if it fit. Don't know what ended up happening

I wouldn't expect to much from them.

I have the brute body for my proline promt 4x4. Here's a comparison using my daughter's granite: 20190104_133205.jpg
20190104_132850.jpg20190104_132858.jpg20190104_132908.jpg

I asked them if they were going to make one for the outcast and a couple others. This was the response the next day:
Eric Epp
Staff - 01/04/2019 10:12 AM

Hey Brian,

We do have some things in the works for additional Arrma models! The others we don't right now, but it's not out of the question in the future.

Thanks for your support of Pro-Line products!

-EE

Size wise, that body looks like it will fit the truck. The only thing that would stop it from fitting would be the hood scoop or the flat spots in the bed getting in the way of the body clips.

I'm running the f100 body for the stampede and it fits the wheelbase perfect, the only thing that almost didnt let it work were the flat spots in the bed designed for the stampede body holes, the granite holes are in a spot next to them and the rear clips barely clear it. I made sure before drilling the holes out, had to shift the body front and back until I liked the position of the rear holes in relation to those "stampede mounts" molded in the bed. I'll snap a picture of it to give you guys an idea.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back