Kraton Pro line "Brute" clear body

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NastyNate

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
  2. Typhon 6s
Should be re-branded to "cute" this body is not strong.

For a shelf queen, sweet. If that's what your into.

Stock body took a beating- I used the cute body for display or whatever at the house - finally ran it. Cracked FIRST run....

Not a rant, just an informative post on what I will not be buying again, next body will be stock kraton body (clear) and as I have said in previous post, Talladega nights "wonder bread " theme.

Attachments

• 15799285377037472655569273952399.jpg
    15799285377037472655569273952399.jpg
    308.3 KB · Views: 114

Stock body took a beating- I used the cute body for display or whatever at the house - finally ran it. Cracked FIRST run....

Not a rant, just an informative post on what I will not be buying again, next body will be stock kraton body (clear) and as I have said in previous post, Talladega nights "wonder bread " theme.

Just out of curiosity, did you do any of the typical precautionary measures on the inside, i.e. gorilla tape, drywall tape & shoo goo etc?

Just out of curiosity, did you do any of the typical precautionary measures on the inside, i.e. gorilla tape, drywall tape & shoo goo etc?
No. I didn't on the stock body either - that took a beating much better than this one.

If that is required on a body that is sold as being strong... than those materials should have been included in the kit with installation instructions.

I will now, tape, reinforce this POS and really see what it is made of. ???

No. I didn't on the stock body either - that took a beating much better than this one.

If that is required on a body that is sold as being strong... than those materials should have been included in the kit with installation instructions.

I will now, tape, reinforce this POS and really see what it is made of. ???

Fair enough. You are not the first person I've heard be critical of the "cute" bodies. However you're the first person I've had a chance to ask that question of. I would be interested in how it fairs after you reinforce though.

Based on my readings, I think the bodies from RCManiacs out of Russia or a standard shell with reinforcements are the best bet depending on ones style reference.

41 vs 86 $, and the bash armor one looks to be poop too.

Not a rant, just an informative post on where at I will not be buying again, next body will be stock kraton body (clear) and as I have said in previous post, Talladega nights "wonder bread " theme.

That sticker looks pretty tough though ? the bottom one that is.

Make sure you buy from the rcmanics seller as their quality is 10x better than the probodyrc seller
I've got the black one from rcmaniacs on the way for my Kraton, love the photo of yours above looking sleek with nice touches of colour from the wheel nuts and wing washers (y)

Also purchased RC Maniacs black shell. Stock shell was reinforced with foam & gorilla tape cracked both sides bottom of front window and both sides of rear tray split all way down things a pancake now :confused:.

Make sure you buy from the rcmanics seller as their quality is 10x better than the probodyrc seller
May try one of theirs next. The probody ones I have seem ok. The one I put on my outcast is holding up pretty well compared to the stock body. I have 2 others I still need to cut/fit for my stampede 4x4 and ERBEv2. Going to be a lot of "ORANGE" on my rack.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back