Felony Pro-Line Corvette C8 Body for the Felony/Infraction - Looks Fantastic!

Wraith405

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Here's the new Pro-line Corvette C8 body for the Felony, all done up in Tamiya PS-16 Metallic Blue. Really easy body to put together, came with great instructions and premarked body post holes. Also included a new front splitter. I love how it came out! My Felony itself is bone stock since it's already pants-shittingly fast.

There is one sticker I opted not to use. It was a corvette logo sticker right across the top of the windshield. However, it was red instead of black like it should have been, so I didn't use it.

IMG_3910.jpg

IMG_3911.jpg

IMG_3912.jpg

IMG_3913.jpg

Sphexish

ArrmaForum Fan
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
  2. Typhon 3s
That looks absolutely sick! Great choice of color, too.

I always love when you can still catch glimpses of the sweet electronics and mechanical bits through the transparent windows. :geek:

arrmadillo

Too Fast Too Tough For Roadkill
Premium Member
Excellence Award
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Granite
  3. Kraton 6s
  4. Kraton 4s
  5. Outcast 6s
  6. Outcast 4s
  7. Vorteks
  8. Voltage
Sweet! Looks 10 times better than the Frankenstein Camaro body. 👍

Wraith405

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Sweet! Looks 10 times better than the Frankenstein Camaro body. 👍

Yeah, the stock body is definitely a love it / hate it kinda deal. I personally knew I was going to swap the body when I bought it. I was planning to get one of the delta plastiks bodies, but then pro-line dropped this thing and I had to have it.

Another thing I should mention, the lexan is incredibly thick on this body. Like Xmaxx body thickness, easily 2mm. It feels super super sturdy even with no reinforcement and even all trimmed out it's quite heavy. It was an absolute bitch to cut with my little hobby scissors.

Wraith405

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
That looks absolutely sick! Great choice of color, too.

I always love when you can still catch glimpses of the sweet electronics and mechanical bits through the transparent windows. :geek:

Thanks man! Yeah, I also love seeing wires and electrical stuff through the windows. That's why I left them clear instead of painting over them.

Boggs3010

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
  2. Infraction
  3. Limitless
  4. Senton 3s
Looks a lot better then my crappy delta c8 body. Regretted buying it.

Frankca24

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
  2. Kraton 8S
  3. Notorious
  4. Outcast 8s
How is it with the rear wheel well?? Can I get a better picture? I really want this body for my infraction but that tire sizing thing has me wondering.
Funny you ask that because I took it out, hit a bump and The rear tire sucked in the body and put a nice scuff in it 🤦🏻‍♂️. I since raised the body up by 1 notch. Going to see how it does later today. I will get a closer pic
How is it with the rear wheel well?? Can I get a better picture? I really want this body for my infraction but that tire sizing thing has me wondering.
Funny you ask that because I took it out, hit a bump and The rear tire sucked in the body and put a nice scuff in it 🤦🏻‍♂️. I since raised the body up by 1 notch. Going to see how it does later today. I will get s closer pic