Felony Pro-Line Corvette C8 Body for the Felony/Infraction - Looks Fantastic!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wraith405

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Here's the new Pro-line Corvette C8 body for the Felony, all done up in Tamiya PS-16 Metallic Blue. Really easy body to put together, came with great instructions and premarked body post holes. Also included a new front splitter. I love how it came out! My Felony itself is bone stock since it's already pants-shittingly fast.

There is one sticker I opted not to use. It was a corvette logo sticker right across the top of the windshield. However, it was red instead of black like it should have been, so I didn't use it.

IMG_3910.jpg

IMG_3911.jpg

IMG_3912.jpg

IMG_3913.jpg

That looks absolutely sick! Great choice of color, too.

I always love when you can still catch glimpses of the sweet electronics and mechanical bits through the transparent windows. :geek:

Sweet! Looks 10 times better than the Frankenstein Camaro body. 👍

Sweet! Looks 10 times better than the Frankenstein Camaro body. 👍

Yeah, the stock body is definitely a love it / hate it kinda deal. I personally knew I was going to swap the body when I bought it. I was planning to get one of the delta plastiks bodies, but then pro-line dropped this thing and I had to have it.

Another thing I should mention, the lexan is incredibly thick on this body. Like Xmaxx body thickness, easily 2mm. It feels super super sturdy even with no reinforcement and even all trimmed out it's quite heavy. It was an absolute female dog to cut with my little hobby scissors.

That looks absolutely sick! Great choice of color, too.

I always love when you can still catch glimpses of the sweet electronics and mechanical bits through the transparent windows. :geek:

Thanks man! Yeah, I also love seeing wires and electrical stuff through the windows. That's why I left them clear instead of painting over them.

Looks a lot better then my crappy delta c8 body. Regretted buying it.

How is it with the rear wheel well?? Can I get a better picture? I really want this body for my infraction but that tire sizing thing has me wondering.
Funny you ask that because I took it out, hit a bump and The rear tire sucked in the body and put a nice scuff in it 🤦🏻‍♂️. I since raised the body up by 1 notch. Going to see how it does later today. I will get a closer pic
How is it with the rear wheel well?? Can I get a better picture? I really want this body for my infraction but that tire sizing thing has me wondering.
Funny you ask that because I took it out, hit a bump and The rear tire sucked in the body and put a nice scuff in it 🤦🏻‍♂️. I since raised the body up by 1 notch. Going to see how it does later today. I will get s closer pic

I just picked this body up from the hobby shop and yeah, I do not look forward to cutting the body with the tiny hobby scissors.

I just picked this body up from the hobby shop and yeah, I do not look forward to cutting the body with the tiny hobby scissors.
I hear you, I just got mine and it's thiiiicccc! :D Maybe need to break out the cutting wheel :p

Funny you ask that because I took it out, hit a bump and The rear tire sucked in the body and put a nice scuff in it 🤦🏻‍♂️. I since raised the body up by 1 notch. Going to see how it does later today. I will get s closer pic

I would think you may want to install some sort of post with a magnet on it and then glue a magnet to the body to control the body flex around the tires. Not sure what adhesive is safe to go on top of RC paint though...

I just wish the PL C8 body was a fit for the Lim/Infr. The PL body is too wide at the rear for a Lim/Infr. because of the larger wider Felony rear track width.
Many have used this body on the Lim/Infr. I didnt like the look. PL made it exclusively for the Felony. Then stated it can work with a Lim or Infr.
Like crap maybe.:rolleyes: PL states to change the Lim/Infr rear end to a Felony to make it fit. That's just dumb Crap completely. I don't want a Felony to begin with. Why would I change my diffs and all to make a stupid PL body fit my rig. Dumb. I hate that wider rear, larger Hoons, and different rear diff setup. Partly why the Felony is so hard to hook up. Just my spin. Many have sold their Felony for this reason. The main reason people buy the Felony is for the stocker body, and the unique look to it. It is nice looking. (y) Probably the nicest Arrma body to date IMHO. It just falls apart if you hit things though. Being a multi piece body and all.
The DP C8 is a better fit for the Lim and Infr. From what I gather. And many say doesn't look as good as the PL version. I unfortunately Agree.

Here's the new Pro-line Corvette C8 body for the Felony, all done up in Tamiya PS-16 Metallic Blue. Really easy body to put together, came with great instructions and premarked body post holes. Also included a new front splitter. I love how it came out! My Felony itself is bone stock since it's already pants-shittingly fast.

There is one sticker I opted not to use. It was a corvette logo sticker right across the top of the windshield. However, it was red instead of black like it should have been, so I didn't use it.

View attachment 151269

View attachment 151270

View attachment 151271

View attachment 151272
There isn't a color that looks bad with c8 body, bought a roller chassis online and a c8 body an wheels from local,have the rest. When body done,well post up the thread.. always wanted road car,but wasn't attracted to felony or infraction body.

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back