Pro-Line Racing belted trencher HP 2.8" tires

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Those tires are discontinued from the website? Hm... what are the other alternatives that's good for a truggified typhon?

Have you seen Rich Duperdash video? I have a set of the new belted Badlands 2.8"

I have a set of these on my BR and my Losi DB Pro. They are narrow compared to the unbelted Badlands but they do not balloon and work well. Some posts they do not bit as well as the unbelted Badlands but the balloon is what kills it for me so to have all this tire on the ground at all times with its narrow traction is worth it for me for belted.

I also run the belted Trenchers 2.8" and they work good also. I switch between the two if I want to track run, sharp turns, maneuvers, etc its the belted Badlands. I used the Trenchers for just mad running

Belted Badlands come with the center hex adapter missing. 12mm hex is in the bag but I purchased the 14mm hex adapters they sell specifically for Arrma. They also sell a 17mm so you have motors to change the center hex as you need.

Shop around you can find them cheaper....I did

https://www.prolineracing.com/produ...-tres-mounted-12mm-blk-raid-2/PRO1017410.html

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back