Probably Pushed This Battery A Little Too Far

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why are you discharging it? I thought you would use your local recycling system by feeding it to a kangaroo.

No that's wrong. You first have to poke a hole in it with a screwdriver to let the puff out. Then put it on a rapid charge. You may have to poke it again while charging. Trust me this is the best way.

Disclaimer; this method has not been scientifically tested.
yeah go ahead and try this, it turns into a mini blow torch, trust me I've done it......

@Spoc85 ,

When you disable LVC, you are pretty much on your own. This is the result. All Speed Runners do this though. Taking the Inherent risk for those high speeds. Normal. A shame because those Yoowoo's are very nice packs. I run them also. Their construction, as soft packs go, are among the best IMHO.
A cheap lipo Alarm should have been used, plugged into the balance lead, and set to your desired cut-off voltage to avoid this.(y)

When disabling LVC, only several passes should be made. With cool downs in between each and watching the Lipo's better.

Last edited:
Poke it with a nail for a fireworks show!

Please don’t actually do this…

@Spoc85 ,

When you disable LVC, you are pretty much on your own. This is the result. All Speed Runners do this though. Taking the Inherent risk for those high speeds. Normal. A shame because those Yoowoo's are very nice packs. I run them also. Their construction, as soft packs go, are among the best IMHO.
A cheap lipo Alarm should have been used, plugged into the balance lead, and set to your desired cut-off voltage to avoid this.(y)

When disabling LVC, only several passes should be made. With cool downs in between each and watching the Lipo's better.
I do have a LiPo alarm/checker on the way. Should be here in the next day or two.
I’m running the three fans in the Kraton off a 3s Lipo(2000mah/EC5) and will have it plugged into the balance port set to go off at 3.4V

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back