Probably the best ARRMA upgrade

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reubydoobe

Reuby Doobe
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Mojave
  2. Notorious
  3. Outcast 6s
  4. Talion
  5. Typhon 6s
The metal dif cup strikes again. The plastic cup would of been toast or melted plastic but this thing just keeps spinning
Well done Arrma 👏👏👏👏
Don't worry about the surface rust it's nothing just normal beach wear 😁

IMG_20210302_133804_247.jpg

IMG_20210302_134633.jpg

Been through the wringer but keeps on working 💪

Metal diff cups are so much better. I think the plastic ones were partly the reason I kept blowing ring gears because the screws kept loosening and created slop which gradually became worse and more frequent over time

I've done ok with the cheaper GPM ones. I've had no fault with them so far but I'm guessing the aluminium shaft bores will wear faster than the steel Arrma ones. I'm waiting on the metal Arrma EXB cups I've ordered but they've been delayed ⏳🧐😩

The metal dif cup strikes again. The plastic cup would of been toast or melted plastic but this thing just keeps spinning
Well done Arrma 👏👏👏👏
Don't worry about the surface rust it's nothing just normal beach wear 😁

View attachment 129591

View attachment 129592
That beach is just wreaking havoc on your trucks. It's either a rock in the face or one in the gut😂

Been through the wringer but keeps on working 💪

Metal diff cups are so much better. I think the plastic ones were partly the reason I kept blowing ring gears because the screws kept loosening and created slop which gradually became worse and more frequent over time

I've done ok with the cheaper GPM ones. I've had no fault with them so far but I'm guessing the aluminium shaft bores will wear faster than the steel Arrma ones. I'm waiting on the metal Arrma EXB cups I've ordered but they've been delayed ⏳🧐😩
The plastic one's end up like this one, the pebble is still stuck to it and you can see how much it wore it down, I stopped bashing when I noticed sparks coming out of the gear hole in the chassis this was why 😉
IMG_20210302_145420.jpg
IMG_20210302_145451.jpg

I got these outputs to try next 👍

IMG_20210302_145433.jpg

IMG_20210302_145501.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back