Kraton Problem parts

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

veenendaal62

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
What is the problem with arrma parts ????
Can not get parts for my kraton in Europe
There is nothing on stock over here
Bit of a problem nou

I feel for you man. So far I've been able to get what I need in the states but a lot of parts I stocked up on where the last one in stock when I bought them
You'd think it be a large part of their profit picture, readily available spare parts
Hope it's straightened out in the future

Lots of parts on back order for months. Saw a rumor that they're moving production facilities in China or wherever.

I order a bunch of stuff before I needed it. I have a replacement set of dogbones, front and rear Arms, motor mount, differential box, full set of screws, Turnbuckles, and all the balls, extra set of stock screws. And I save all the stock stuff I upgraded in case my upgrades fail at some point. Ebay

Probably more efficient to just buy a roller/slider somewhere for spare parts at that point.

I hear you on the parts issue. I had to replace the red aluminum and plastic caps that receive the hinge pins on the rear diff. As you may know they're out of stock until May. Luckily my local hobby store has a back room that is a junkyard of sorts. We ended up pulling parts off the senton. Lol

Has anyone figured out the truth behind the lack of replacement parts ?

Sounds like they are staying in business. They are a rather new name in RC....maybe they are doing better than expected and need more facilities.

Thank you for your recent email.

I'm sorry, ARRMA is switching production to a new factory and that has slowed
the production of new kits and parts. From what I can see, it looks like most
of these issues will be resolved over the next couple months. Most of the out
of stock items now have an anticipated late May arrival date.

Sounds like they are staying in business. They are a rather new name in RC....maybe they are doing better than expected and need more facilities.
Except they really aren't that new. 3 years at least already. I had the first losi years back and never a problem getting parts

Except they really aren't that new. 3 years at least already. I had the first losi years back and never a problem getting parts

I don't believe losi went from 0 to hero as fast as arrma did. Yes, losi made a name in competitive rc but there are way more backyard bashers than track stars buying rc. Still sucks about the back ordered parts tho. I'm driving my cars with extra caution because I'd hate to wait until may for something that broke.

I don't believe losi went from 0 to hero as fast as arrma did. Yes, losi made a name in competitive rc but there are way more backyard bashers than track stars buying rc. Still sucks about the back ordered parts tho. I'm driving my cars with extra caution because I'd hate to wait until may for something that broke.
Losi had one car and I could get parts. This isn't a new company situation.

I started back in the RC game just over 2 months ago, been 20+ years

I bought a nero 6s 8 weeks ago (have 4 Arrma cars now), to date i have had it out 4 times! In the last 5 weeks I have had it out once for 20 minutes ..... not a LOT of broken parts, but I cant get anything for the damn thing, its all in back order. Changing production to a different location is not something that should slow production, its a great excuse though.

Im contacting them one last time and unless they send me a bag "and I mean a BAG" (Which they wont) of parts on them im dropping the company all together right away, selling the Arrma cars and going Traxxas .......

Too bad though as they have great cars.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back